WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Partnerships, Licensing, Investments and M&A Deals and Trends in Pharmaceuticals”
“Partnerships, Licensing, Investments and M&A Deals and Trends in Pharmaceuticals – Q3 2017″, report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on partnerships, licensing, mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and financings in the pharmaceuticals industry. The report provides detailed information on partnership and licensing transactions, M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, and venture financing registered in the pharmaceuticals industry in Q3 2017. The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the last five quarters, subdivided by deal types, various therapy areas, and geographies. Additionally, the report provides information on the top financial advisory firms in the pharmaceuticals industry.
Data presented in this report is derived from proprietary in-house Pharmaceuticals eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
The pharmaceutical and healthcare industry reported a decrease in the number of deals and deal values in Q3 2017 with 1,077 deals worth USD90.3 billion, as compared 1,113 worth USD114.1 billion in Q3 2016. On a quarter-on-quarter basis, the number of deals and deal values decreased in Q3 2017, when compared to 1,153 deals worth USD92.3 billion in Q2 2017. The pharmaceutical and healthcare industry reported a decrease in upfront payments in licensing agreements with USD347.3m in Q3 2017, as compared USD753.8m in Q3 2016. On a quarter-on-quarter basis, the upfront payments reported a decrease in Q3 2017, when compared to USD735.8m in Q2 2017. Deals in oncology therapeutics market registered a decrease with 362 deals in Q3 2017, compared to 392 deals in Q2 2017. North America reported a decrease in the number of deals from 726 in Q2 2017 to 676 in Q3 2017.
– Analysis of the market trends for the pharmaceutical industry in the global arena.
– Review of deal trends in the cardiovascular, central nervous system, dermatology, ear nose throat disorders, gastrointestinal, genito urinary system and sex hormones, hematological disorders, hormonal disorders, immunology, infectious disease, male health, metabolic disorders, mouth and dental disorders, musculoskeletal, oncology, ophthalmology, respiratory, toxicology, and women’s health segments.
– Analysis of partnerships, licensing, M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, and venture financing deals in the pharmaceutical industry.
– Analysis of therapy areas which are very active in terms of venture capital financing, partnerships, licensing agreements, equity/debt offerings, and M&As.
– Analysis of deals based on different payment modes, including upfront and milestone payments, primarily in partnerships and licensing agreements in the pharmaceutical industry.
– Analysis of partnership and licensing deals based on clinical stage of development of products.
– Summary of the pharmaceutical deals globally in the five quarters.
– Information on the top deals happened in the pharmaceutical industry.
– Geographies covered include – North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and the Middle East & Africa.
– League tables of financial advisors in M&As and equity/debt offerings. This includes key advisors such as Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, and Goldman Sachs.
Key points to buy
– Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
– Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry.
– Evaluate the types of companies which are entering into partnership or licensing agreements; divesting and acquiring assets.
– Identify companies that are aggressively looking to raise capital in the market
– Evaluate niche therapy areas that are receiving majority of the upfront and milestone payments in the pharmaceutical industry.
– Identify the key venture capitalists, who are financing the pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
– Evaluate the clinical development stages where majority of the partnerships and licensing agreements are happening.
– Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the pharmaceutical industry.
– Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry.
– Look for key financial advisors where you are planning to raise capital from the market or for acquisitions within the industry.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
2 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Deal Summary, Q3
3 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Deals Summary, by Type
4 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Partnership Deals, Q3
5 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Licensing Agreements, Q3
6 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Deal Summary by Therapy Area
7 Deal Summary by Geography
8 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Top Advisors
9 Further Information
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Email US at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Reach US at : +1 339 368 6938 (US) +44 208 133 9349 (US)
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check