Rise of Biologics/Gene Therapy was observed to be one of the top trends in the pharmaceuticals industry as of 2016. Advances in genetics, molecular biology and gene delivery technologies have led to an increase in gene therapies to treat a number of diseases. Gene therapy treatment includes the isolation and transfer of stem cell populations, administration of effector cells and induction of pluripotent cells. Applications of gene therapy and biologics are primarily in cancer, cardiovascular and central nervous system diseases. Gene therapy is being widely used by healthcare service providers as it has the potential to cure hereditary diseases such as cystic fibrosis and also has the scope to treat heart diseases and cancer.
The Pharmaceutical Drugs Market Global Report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global pharmaceutical drugs sector.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the pharmaceutical drugs? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The pharmaceutical drugs market global report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider pharmaceuticals market, and compares it with other markets.
• The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
• Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
• The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
• The pharmaceutical drugs market section of the report gives context. It compares the pharmaceutical drugs market with other segments of the pharmaceuticals market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses Expenditure Per Capita, The Pharmaceutical Drugs Indicators Comparison.
• The industry metrics section looks at critical drivers including patient numbers (epidemiology) hospital beds and specialist physicians while the macro-economic section looks at the market in relation to the overall economy.
Reasons To Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
• Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
• Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
• Benchmark performance against key competitors.
• Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
• Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
• Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
• Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
• Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
Markets Covered: Cardiovascular Disorders, Dermatology, Gastrointestinal Diseases, Genito-Urinary Disorders, Hematology, Infectious Diseases, Metabolic Disorders, Musculoskeletal Disorders, Central Nervous System, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Respiratory Diseases
Companies Mentioned: Johnson & Johnson, Novartis AG, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Pfizer Inc., and Sanofi
Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA and Australia.
Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East And Africa
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP, Expenditure Per Capita, The Pharmaceutical Drugs Indicators Comparison.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
- Pharmaceutical Drugs Market Characteristics;
2. Pharmaceutical Drugs Market Size And Growth;
2.1. Historic Market Growth; 2.1.1. Drivers Of The Market; 2.1.2. Restraints On The Market; 2.2. Forecast Market Growth; 2.2.1. Drivers Of The Market; 2.2.2. Restraints On The Market;
3. Pestle Analysis;
3.1. Political; 3.2. Economic; 3.3. Social; 3.4. Technological; 3.5. Legal; 3.6. Environmental;
4. Pharmaceutical Drugs Market Customer Information;
5. Pharmaceutical Drugs Market Segmentation;
5.1. Global Pharmaceutical Drugs Market, 2016, By Segment; Cardiovascular Drugs; Dermatological Drugs; Gastrointestinal Drugs; Genito-Urinary Drugs; Hematology Drugs; Drugs For Infectious Diseases; Drugs For Metabolic Disorders; Drugs For Musculoskeletal Disorders; Central Nervous System Drugs; Oncology Drugs; Ophthalmology Drugs; Drugs For Respiratory Diseases; 5.2. Global Pharmaceutical Drugs Market, 2012 – 2020, Historic And Forecast, By Segment; 5.3. Global Pharmaceutical Drugs Market Trends And Strategies; 5.4. Global Pharmaceutical Drugs Market Compared With Similar Markets, 2016; 5.5. Global Pharmaceutical Drugs Market Compared With Similar Markets, 2012 – 2020, Historic and Forecast; 5.6. Pharmaceutical Drugs Market Compared With Similar Markets, 2016, By Region; 5.7. Pharmaceutical Drugs Market Compared With Similar Markets, 2016, By Country; 5.8. Cardiovascular Disorders; 5.8.1. Market Characteristics; 5.8.2. Global Cardiovascular Disorders Market, 2016, By Segment; 5.8.3. Market Trends And Strategies; 5.9. Dermatology; 5.9.1. Market Characteristics; 5.9.2. Global Dermatology Market, 2016, By Segment; 5.9.3. Market Trends And Strategies; 5.10. Gastrointestinal Diseases; 5.10.1. Market Characteristics; 5.10.2. Global Gastrointestinal Diseases Market, 2016, By Segment; 5.10.3. Market Trends And Strategies; 5.11. Genito-urinary Disorders; 5.11.1. Market Characteristics; 5.11.2. Global Genito-urinary Disorders Market, 2016, By Segment; 5.11.3. Market Trends And Strategies; 5.12. Hematology; 5.12.1. Market Characteristics; 5.12.2. Global Hematology Market, 2016, By Segment; 5.12.3. Market Trends And Strategies; 5.13. Infectious Diseases; 5.13.1. Market Characteristics; 5.13.2. Global Infectious Diseases Market, 2016, By Segment; 5.13.3. Market Trends And Strategies; 5.14. Metabolic Disorders; 5.14.1. Market Characteristics; 5.14.2. Global Metabolic Disorders Market, 2016, By Segment; 5.14.3. Market Trends And Strategies; 5.15. Musculoskeletal Disorders; 5.15.1. Market Characteristics; 5.15.2. Global Musculoskeletal Disorders Market, 2016, By Segment; 5.15.3. Market Trends And Strategies; 5.16. Central Nervous System; 5.16.1. Market Characteristics; 5.16.2. Global Central Nervous System Market, 2016, By Segment; 5.16.3. Market Trends And Strategies; 5.17. Oncology; 5.17.1. Market Characteristics; 5.17.2. Global Oncology Market, 2016, By Segment; 5.17.3. Market Trends And Strategies; 5.18. Ophthalmology; 5.18.1. Market Characteristics; 5.18.2. Global Ophthalmology Market, 2016, By Segment; 5.18.3. Market Trends And Strategies; 5.19. Respiratory Diseases; 5.19.1. Market Characteristics; 5.19.2. Global Respiratory Diseases Market, 2016, By Segment; 5.19.3. Market Trends And Strategies;
The Business Research Company
47 Anchorage Point,
42 Cuba Street, Canary Wharf,
+44 207 1930 708