WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma – Pipeline Review, H2”
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma – Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides an overview of the Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (Oncology) pipeline landscape.
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma (also known as non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, NHL, or sometimes just lymphoma) is a cancer that starts in cells called lymphocytes, which are part of the body’s immune system. Symptoms depend on what area of the body is affected by the cancer and how fast the cancer is growing. Symptoms may include night sweats (soaking the bed sheets and pajamas even though the room temperature is not too hot),fever and chills that come and go, itching, swollen lymph nodes in the neck, underarms, groin, or other areas, weight loss, coughing or shortness of breath if the cancer affects the thymus gland or lymph nodes in the chest, putting pressure on the windpipe (trachea) or other airway, abdominal pain or swelling, leading to loss of appetite, constipation, nausea, and vomiting and headache, concentration problems, personality changes, or seizures if the cancer affects the brain. Treatment includes surgery, radiation therapy and chemotherapy.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma – Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Filing rejected/Withdrawn, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Phase 0, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 8, 2, 27, 142, 143, 1, 8, 117, 17 and 5 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 18, 20, 16 and 4 molecules, respectively.
Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (Oncology).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (Oncology)
Key points to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (Oncology).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma – Overview
Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma – Therapeutics Development
Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma – Therapeutics Assessment
Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma – Drug Profiles
Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma – Dormant Projects
Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma – Discontinued Products
Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma – Product Development Milestones
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Email Us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Reach Us at : +1 339 368 6938 (US) +44 208 133 9349 (UK)