WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Migraine Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis”
Migraine is a complex neurological condition, characterized by frequent headaches that can last between four and 72 hours. The pain is often unilateral and pulsating in nature, which can often be worsened by physical activity. In most cases, migraine is associated with symptoms such as photophobia, phonophobia, osmophobia, nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, and sometimes sensory disturbances. The market is currently split into acute and preventative segments, with the majority of drugs used in treatment genericized across the 7MM (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan). The current migraine treatment landscape is mainly dominated by generic drugs, as the majority of migraine drugs have seen their patents expire. Pharmacological treatment is commonly segmented into two groups, acute (abortive) and preventative (prophylaxis) treatment.
Estimates that drug sales for migraine in 2016 were approximately $3.3 billion across the seven major markets covered in this report. Over the 10-year forecast period, the market is expected to grow to $8.7 billion at a CAGR of 10.3%. This growth will be driven by the launch of seven late-stage pipeline products. These seven drugs can be split into three classes; CGRP monoclonal antibodies, gepants and ditans, which all have a novel mechanism of action and are expected to address significant unmet needs in the migraine market.
– Overview of migraine, including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and disease management.
– Annualized migraine therapeutics market revenue, cost of therapy per patient, and treatment usage patterns in two patient segments (episodic, chronic), forecast from 2016 to 2026.
– Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, clinical trial mapping and implications for the migraine therapeutics market
– Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data assessing emerging trends and mechanisms of action under development for migraine therapy. The most promising candidates in Phase III development are profiled.
– Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global migraine therapeutics market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Key points to buy
The report will enable you to –
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global migraine therapeutics market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global migraine therapeutics market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the performance of various competitors.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
2 Migraine: Executive Summary
4 Disease Overview
6 Disease Management
7 Competitive Assessment
8 Unmet Needs and Opportunity Assessment
9 Pipeline Assessment
10 Current and Future Players
11 Market Outlook
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Email US at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Reach US at : +1 339 368 6938 (US) +44 208 133 9349 (US)
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check