The health and wellbeing of individuals can be measured by using biomarkers to assess a range of factors behind disorders such as sleep disorders and symptoms of stress. Biomarkers such as cortisol, testosterone, and secretory IgA can indicate changes in immune system relating to physical and mental conditions. This can be used by physicians to know the causative factors behind such conditions. This is a premium service primarily targeted at the senior employees of corporations.
The Medical And Diagnostic Laboratory Services Market Global Report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global medical and diagnostic laboratory services sector.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for medical and diagnostic laboratory services? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The medical and diagnostic laboratory services market global report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider healthcare services market, and compares it with other markets.
• The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
• Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
• The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
• The medical and diagnostic laboratory services market section of the report gives context. It compares the medical and diagnostic laboratory services market with other segments of the healthcare services market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses Expenditure Per Capita, Expenditure Per Household, Elderly Population across selected countries.
• The industry metrics section looks at critical drivers including hospital beds and specialist physicians while the macro-economic section looks at the market in relation to the overall economy.
Reasons To Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
• Benchmark performance against key competitors.
• Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
• Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
• Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
• Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
• Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
Markets covered: Medical Laboratories, Diagnostic Imaging Centers.
Markets compared: Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers, Home Health and Residential Nursing Care Services, Medical and Diagnostic Laboratory Services, Physicians and Other Healthcare Practitioners, Dental Services, Residential Substance Abuse and Mental Health Facilities, Veterinary Services.
Companies mentioned: Laboratory Corporation of America, Quest Diagnostics, Inc., Sonic Healthcare Limited, RadNet, Myriad Genetics, Inc., Alliance healthcare services, Biomnis and others.
Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA and Australia.
Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East And Africa
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP, Elderly Population.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Table of Contents
- Medical And Diagnostic Laboratories Market Characteristics;
Medical And Diagnostic Laboratories Market Size And Growth;
2.1. Historic Market Growth; 2.1.1. Drivers Of The Market; 2.1.2. Restraints On The Market; 2.2. Forecast Market Growth; 2.2.1. Drivers Of The Market; 2.2.2. Restraints On The Market;
3. Pestle Analysis;
3.1. Political; 3.2. Economic; 3.3. Social; 3.4. Technological; 3.5. Legal; 3.6. Environmental;
4. Medical And Diagnostic Laboratories Market Customer Information;
5. Medical And Diagnostic Laboratories Market Segmentation;
5.1. Global Medical And Diagnostic Laboratories Market, 2016, By Segment; Medical Laboratories; Diagnostic Imaging Centers; 5.2. Global Medical And Diagnostic Laboratories Market, 2012 – 2020, Historic And Forecast, By Segment; 5.3 Global Medical And Diagnostic Laboratories Market Trends And Strategies; Wellness Diagnostics; Epigenetics; Printed Paper Diagnostics; Point-Of-Care Tests (Pocts); Lab Consolidation And Automation; 5.4. Global Medical And Diagnostic Laboratories Market Compared With Similar Markets, 2016; 5.5. Global Medical And Diagnostic Laboratories Market Compared With Similar Markets, 2012 – 2020, Historic And Forecast; 5.6. Medical And Diagnostic Laboratories Market Compared With Similar Markets, 2016, By Region; 5.7. Medical And Diagnostic Laboratories Market Compared With Similar Markets, 2016, By Country; 5.8. Medical Laboratories; 5.8.1. Market Characteristics; 5.8.2. Global Medical Laboratories Market, 2016, By Segment; 5.8.3. Market Trends And Strategies; 5.9. Diagnostic Imaging Centers; 5.9.1. Market Characteristics; 5.9.2. Global Diagnostic Imaging Centers Market, 2016, By Segment; 5.9.3. Market Trends And Strategies;
6. Medical And Diagnostic Laboratories Market Regional And Country Analysis;
6.1. Global Medical And Diagnostic Laboratories Market, 2016, By Region; 6.2. Global Medical And Diagnostic Laboratories Market, 2012 – 2020, Historic And Forecast, By Region; 6.3. Medical And Diagnostic Laboratories Market, 2016, By Country; 6.4. Medical And Diagnostic Laboratories Market, 2012 – 2020, Historic And Forecast, By Country; 6.5 Global Healthcare Market Segments, 2016, By Region; 6.6 Global Healthcare Services Market Segments, 2016, By Region; 6.7 Global Healthcare Market Segments, 2016, By Country; 6.8 Global Healthcare Services Market Segments, 2016, By Country;
The Business Research Company
47 Anchorage Point,
42 Cuba Street, Canary Wharf,
+44 207 1930 708