The report for Insulin Delivery Devices market of Market Research Future comprises extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance.
Global Insulin Delivery Device Market is anticipated to grow at the rate of about 6.9% from 2014 to 2020.
Diabetes is a chronic disease caused due to inadequate production or inappropriate use of insulin in the body. It mainly comprises two types which is Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes. Insulin is delivered with the help of various delivery devices such as insulin pumps, pen injectors, insulin syringe and jet injectors. Increasing prevalence of diabetes, rising obesity endemic, increasing awareness among people about diabetic care and technological advancement in delivery devices are some of the factors affecting the growth of the insulin delivery device market.
Top Key Players for Insulin Delivery Devices Market: F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Eli Lilly and Company, Sanofi, Medtronic, Inc, Novo Nordisk A/S and Becton, Dickinson and Company, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Animas Corporation, Ypsomed Holdings AG, and Insulet Corporation.
Get Sample Copy @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/851 .
- The insulin delivery devices global market and is expected to reach $14.21 billion by 2020.
- Insulin syringe hold the largest share of the market.
- Globally, Asia-Pacific the fastest growing region and expected to grow at the rate of 7.9% during the forecast period.
Insulin Delivery Devices market has been segmented on the basis of type which comprises of Insulin Syringe, Insulin Pumps, Insulin Pens, Insulin Jet Injectors.
Study objectives of Insulin Delivery Devices Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 7 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the insulin delivery devices market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the market based on porters five force analysis
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by type, and its sub-segments.
- To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, products and services, new product developments, and research and developments in the global insulin delivery device
Regional Analysis of Insulin Delivery Devices Market:
Globally North America is the largest market for insulin delivery devices. Europe is the second-largest market. Furthermore Asia pacific market is expected to be the fastest growing market for Insulin Delivery Devices.
Table of Content
1 RESEARCH SCOPE AND METHODOLOGY
1.1 Market Definition 11
1.2 Market Breakdown By Type 11
1.3 Market Breakdown By Geography 11
1.4 Research Methodology And Sources 12
2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 Key Findings 14
2.2 Research Summary 14
3 MARKET OUTLOOK
3.1 Introduction 16
3.2 Trends In The Market 18
3.2.1 Home Infusion Therapy Is Achieving Significance In The Treatment
Of Diabetes 18
3.2.2 Artificial Pancreas Is Gaining Popularity In The Insulin Delivery
Device Market 18
3.3 Factors Driving The Market And Its Impact On Market Forecast 19
3.3.1 Increasing Prevalence Of Diabetes 19
3.3.2 Rise In Geriatric Population 20
3.3.3 Rise In Global Obesity Population 20
3.3.4 Technological Advancement In Drug Delivery Devices 22
3.3.5 Increasing Awareness About Diabetic Care 22
3.3.6 Impact Analysis Of Drivers On Market Forecast 22
3.4 Factors Hindering The Market And Its Impact On Market Forecast 23
3.4.1 Hazards And Risks Associated With Drug Delivery Devices 23
3.4.2 High Insulin Analogue Cost 24
3.4.3 Impact Analysis Of Restraints On Market Forecast 24
4 GLOBAL MARKET SIZE AND FORECASTS (2010 – 2020)
4.1 Global Market Breakdown By Type 25
4.2 Global Market Breakdown By Region 26
Apply for Discount @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/851 .
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
+1 646 845 9312