Pune, India, 8th December 2017: WiseGuyReports announced addition of new report, titled “Hepatocellular Carcinoma – Pipeline Review, H2 2017”.
Hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) is a type of cancer originates from a liver cell (hepatocyte) which becomes cancerous. This type of cancer occurs more often in men than women. Symptoms include abdominal pain or tenderness, especially in the upper-right part, easy bruising or bleeding, enlarged abdomen and yellow skin or eyes (jaundice). The predisposing factors include alcohol abuse, autoimmune diseases of the liver, hepatitis B or C virus infection, inflammation of the liver that is long-term (chronic) and iron overload in the body (hemochromatosis). Treatment includes surgery, chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Hepatocellular Carcinoma – Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Hepatocellular Carcinoma (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Hepatocellular Carcinoma (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Hepatocellular Carcinoma and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Filing rejected/Withdrawn, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 1, 1, 12, 79, 51, 3, 72, 10 and 2 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Phase 0, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 1, 11, 7, 1, 26 and 2 molecules, respectively.
Hepatocellular Carcinoma (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Hepatocellular Carcinoma (Oncology).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Hepatocellular Carcinoma (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Hepatocellular Carcinoma (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Hepatocellular Carcinoma (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Hepatocellular Carcinoma (Oncology)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Hepatocellular Carcinoma (Oncology).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Hepatocellular Carcinoma (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Content: Key Points
Table of Contents 2
Hepatocellular Carcinoma – Overview 9
Hepatocellular Carcinoma – Therapeutics Development 10
Hepatocellular Carcinoma – Therapeutics Assessment 42
Hepatocellular Carcinoma – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 64
Hepatocellular Carcinoma – Drug Profiles 125
Hepatocellular Carcinoma – Dormant Projects 1068
Hepatocellular Carcinoma – Discontinued Products 1076
Hepatocellular Carcinoma – Product Development Milestones 1079
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Get in touch: