WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Health Insurance in Indonesia”
“Health Insurance in Indonesia to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics” contains detailed historic and forecast data covering Health Insurance in Indonesia. This databook provides values for key performance indicators such as policies and premiums (gross written premiums, direct written premiums, net written premiums, net earned premiums, net written premiums (% of GWP) and insurance penetration (ratio of direct premiums to GDP)), claims & expenses (gross claims, paid claims, change in outstanding reserves, incurred loss and loss ratio (%)) and segmented by product type (life health, non-life health).
The research handbook provides the up-to-date market data for period 2011-2015 and illustrative forecast to 2020. Values in the handbook are depicted in USD ($) and local currency by country and number of active policies are represented in millions.
A health insurance policy offered as a rider along with a life or non-life insurance policy by an accident and health insurer licensed as life or non-life insurer, for covering the medical expenses of individual or group of people
The total amount of gross written premiums in the health insurance in Indonesia is valued at IDRxxx.xx billion (US$xxx.xx billion) in 2015, which is an increase of xx.xx% from 2011. The category has recorded a CAGR of xx.xx% during the review period (2011-2015).
Health Insurance in Indonesia to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of Insurance industry in Indonesia. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Indonesia value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
Health Insurance in Indonesia to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics provides you with the following:
- Overall values of policies and premiums and claims & expenses in the Health Insurance
- Values of policies and premiums by product type (life health and non-life health)
Key points to buy
- Understand the personal accident and health insurance industry covering health insurance life in Indonesia.
- Enhance your knowledge of the market with a breakdown of data including gross written premiums, direct written premiums, net written premiums, net earned premiums, net written premiums (% of GWP) and insurance penetration (ratio of direct premiums to GDP) and segmented by product type (life health and non-life health).
- Allows you to plan future business decisions using the forecast figures given for the segment.
- The broad but detailed perspective will help all the companies in the Insurance industry to understand and succeed in the challenging market.
Table of Contents
2 Health Insurance
3 Health Insurance – by Product Type
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Email Us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reach Us at: +1 339 368 6938 (US) +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check