The dental cosmetic services market is expected to be fueled by the growing middle class population and growing concern about dental aesthetics. Increased consumer awareness is resulting in a rising focus on dental aesthetics, especially among the affluent and in developing countries, such as China and India. Technological innovations of new cosmetic procedures and products are expected to drive the market.
The General Dentistry Market Global Report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global general dentistry sector.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for general dentistry? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The general dentistry market global report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider dental services market, and compares it with other markets.
• The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
• Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
• The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
• The general dentistry market section of the report gives context. It compares the general dentistry market with other segments of the dental services market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses Expenditure Per Capita, Expenditure Per Household, General Dentistry Indicators Comparison
• The industry metrics section looks at critical drivers including hospital beds and specialist physicians while the macro-economic section looks at the market in relation to the overall economy.
Reasons To Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
• Benchmark performance against key competitors.
• Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
• Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
• Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
• Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
• Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
Markets Covered: Restorative Services, Maintenance And Follow Up Services, Preventive Services, Diagnostic Services
Companies Mentioned: National Health Service, Integrated Dental Holdings (IDH), Aspen Dental
Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA and Australia.
Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East And Africa
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP, General Dentistry Indicators Comparison
Data segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Table of Contents
- General Dentistry Market Characteristics;
General Dentistry Market Size And Growth;
2.1. Historic Market Growth; 2.1.1. Drivers Of The Market; 2.1.2. Restraints On The Market; 2.2. Forecast Market Growth; 2.2.1. Drivers Of The Market; 2.2.2. Restraints On The Market;
3. Pestle Analysis;
3.1. Political; 3.2. Economic; 3.3. Social; 3.4. Technological; 3.5. Legal; 3.6. Environmental;
4. General Dentistry Market Customer Information;
5. General Dentistry Market Segmentation;
5.1. Global General Dentistry Market, 2016, By Segment; Restorative Services, Maintenance And Follow Up Services, Preventive Services, Diagnostic Services 5.2. Global General Dentistry Market, 2012 – 2020, Historic And Forecast, By Segment;
6. General Dentistry Market Regional And Country Analysis;
6.1. Global General Dentistry Market, 2016, By Region; 6.2. Global General Dentistry Market, 2012 – 2020, Historic And Forecast, By Region; 6.3. General Dentistry Market, 2016, By Country; 6.4. General Dentistry Market, 2012 – 2020, Historic And Forecast, By Country;
7. Global General Dentistry Market Comparison With Macro Economic Factors;
7.1. General Dentistry Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, Global; 7.2. Per Capita Average General Dentistry Expenditure, Global;
8. General Dentistry Market Comparison With Macro Economic Factors Across Countries;
8.1. General Dentistry Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, By Country; 8.2. Per Capita Average General Dentistry Expenditure, By Country;
9. General Dentistry Market Comparison With Industry Metrics;
9.1. Number Of Dentists, By Country, 2016; 9.2. Average General Dentistry Market Revenue Per Dentist, By Country, 2016; 9.3. Global Number Of Surgical Procedures Performed, 2016, By Country; 9.4. Global General Dentistry Market Revenue Versus Number Of Surgical Procedures Performed , 2016, By Country; 9.5. Number Of Hospitals, By Country,2016; 9.6. Per Capita Average General Dentistry Expenditure Versus Number Of Hospitals, By Country, 2016; 9.7. Number Of Hospital Beds, By Country,2016; 9.8. Per Capita Average General Dentistry Expenditure Versus Number Of Hospital Beds, By Country, 2016;
The Business Research Company
47 Anchorage Point,
42 Cuba Street, Canary Wharf,
+44 207 1930 708