Growing R&D activities for the development of new drugs in the treatment of gastrointestinal diseases is an emerging trend in the market. Some of the major gastrointestinal pipeline products include Perjeta (Roche); Keytruda (Merck); TAS-118 (Taiho Pharmaceutical); NeuVax (Galena Biopharma); Ipatasertib (Genentech); Durvalumab (AstraZeneca); and Napabucasin (Boston Biomedical). Technological advancements in the treatment of gastrointestinal diseases will boost the market during the forecast period.
The Gastrointestinal Drugs Market Global Report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global gastrointestinal drugs sector.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the Gastrointestinal Drugs? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The gastrointestinal drugs market global report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider pharmaceutical drugs market, and compares it with other markets.
• The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
• Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
• The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
• The gastrointestinal drugs market section of the report gives context. It compares the gastrointestinal drugs market with other segments of the pharmaceutical drugs market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses Expenditure Per Capita, The Gastrointestinal Drugs Indicators Comparison.
• The industry metrics section looks at critical drivers including patient numbers (epidemiology) hospital beds and specialist physicians while the macro-economic section looks at the market in relation to the overall economy.
Reasons To Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
• Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
• Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
• Benchmark performance against key competitors.
• Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
• Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
• Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
• Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
• Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
Markets Covered: Antacids, Antiulcerants, Vitamin And Minerals, Antiobesity Drugs, Antiemetics And Antinauseants, Antidiarrhoeals
Companies Mentioned: AbbVie, Johnson & Johnson, Takeda Pharmaceticals, Allergan, and UCB
Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA and Australia.
Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East And Africa
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP, Expenditure Per Capita, The Gastrointestinal Drugs Indicators Comparison.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Table of Contents
- Gastrointestinal Drugs Market Characteristics;
2. Gastrointestinal Drugs Market Size And Growth;
2.1. Historic Market Growth; 2.1.1. Drivers Of The Market; 2.1.2. Restraints On The Market; 2.2. Forecast Market Growth; 2.2.1. Drivers Of The Market; 2.2.2. Restraints On The Market;
3. Pestle Analysis;
3.1. Political; 3.2. Economic; 3.3. Social; 3.4. Technological; 3.5. Legal; 3.6. Environmental;
4. Gastrointestinal Drugs Market Customer Information;
5. Gastrointestinal Drugs Market Segmentation;
5.1. Global Gastrointestinal Drugs Market, 2016, By Segment; Antacids; Antiulcerants; Vitamin And Minerals; Antiobesity Drugs; Antiemetics And Antinauseants; Antidiarrhoeals; 5.2. Global Gastrointestinal Drugs Market, 2012 – 2020, Historic And Forecast, By Segment; 5.3 Global Gastrointestinal Drugs Market Trends And Strategies;
6. Gastrointestinal Drugs Market Regional And Country Analysis;
6.1. Global Gastrointestinal Drugs Market, 2016, By Region; 6.2. Global Gastrointestinal Drugs Market, 2012 – 2020, Historic And Forecast, By Region; 6.3. Gastrointestinal Drugs Market, 2016, By Country; 6.4. Gastrointestinal Drugs Market, 2012 – 2020, Historic And Forecast, By Country; 6.5. Global Pharmaceutical Market Segments, 2016, By Region; 6.6. Global Pharmaceutical Drugs Market Segments, 2016, By Region; 6.7. Global Pharmaceutical Market Segments, 2016, By Country; 6.8. Global Pharmaceutical Drugs Market Segments, 2016, By Country
7. Global Gastrointestinal Drugs Market Comparison With Macro Economic Factors;
7.1. Gastrointestinal Drugs Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, Global; 7.2. Per Capita Average Gastrointestinal Drugs Expenditure, Global;
8. Gastrointestinal Drugs Market Comparison With Macro Economic Factors Across Countries;
8.1. Gastrointestinal Drugs Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, By Country; 8.2. Per Capita Average Gastrointestinal Drugs Expenditure, By Country;
9. Gastrointestinal Drugs Market Comparison With Industry Metrics;
9.1. Global Number Of Pharmacists, 2016, By Country; 9.2. Global Gastrointestinal Drugs Market Revenue Versus Number Of Pharmacists, 2016, By Country; 9.3. Global Number Of Pharma Enterprises, 2016, By Country; 9.4. Global Gastrointestinal Drugs Market Revenue Versus Number Of Pharma Enterprises, 2016, By Country; 9.5. Global Average Spending On R&D/Product Development, 2016, By Country; 9.6. Global Gastrointestinal Drugs Market Revenue Versus Average Spending On R&D/Product Development, 2016, By Country; 9.7. Global Generic & Branded Sales Proportion By Country (Value), 2016, By Country; 9.8. Global Gastrointestinal Drugs Market Revenue Versus Generic & Branded Sales Proportion By Country (Value), 2016, By Country; 9.9. Prevalent Cases Of Peptic Ulcer, 2014, By Country; 9.10. Global Number Of General Practitioners 2016, By Country; 9.11. Global Gastrointestinal Drugs Market Revenue Versus Number Of General Practitioners, 2016, By Country;
The Business Research Company
47 Anchorage Point,
42 Cuba Street, Canary Wharf,
+44 207 1930 708