Companies in this market are working towards constant innovation in design and technology to make infectious drugs that are more efficant. In December 2015, Sanofi launched Dengvaxia in Mexico after receiving approval from Federal Commission for the Protection. Dengvaxia is used in the treatment of Dengue.
The Anti-Infective Drugs Market Global Report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global anti-infective drugs sector.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the anti-infective drugs? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The anti-infective drugs market global report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider pharmaceutical drugs market, and compares it with other markets.
• The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
• Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
• The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
• The anti-infective drugs market section of the report gives context. It compares the anti-infective drugs market with other segments of the pharmaceutical drugs market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses Expenditure Per Capita, The Anti-Infective Drugs Indicators Comparison.
• The industry metrics section looks at critical drivers including patient numbers (epidemiology) hospital beds and specialist physicians while the macro-economic section looks at the market in relation to the overall economy.
Reasons To Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
• Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
• Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
• Benchmark performance against key competitors.
• Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
• Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
• Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
• Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
• Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
Markets Covered: Antibiotics, Antivirals, Antifungals, Others (Antihelmethic, Antiprotozoal)
Companies Mentioned: Pfizer Inc., GlaxosmithKline, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, and Sanofi
Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA and Australia.
Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East And Africa
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP, Expenditure Per Capita, The Anti-Infective Drugs Indicators Comparison.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Table of Contents
- Anti-Infective Drugs Market Characteristics;
Anti-Infective Drugs Market Size And Growth;
2.1. Historic Market Growth; 2.1.1. Drivers Of The Market; 2.1.2. Restraints On The Market; 2.2. Forecast Market Growth; 2.2.1. Drivers Of The Market; 2.2.2. Restraints On The Market;
3. Pestle Analysis;
3.1. Political; 3.2. Economic; 3.3. Social; 3.4. Technological; 3.5. Legal; 3.6. Environmental;
4. Anti-Infective Drugs Market Customer Information;
5. Anti-Infective Drugs Market Segmentation;
5.1. Global Anti-Infective Drugs Market, 2016, By Segment; Antibiotics; Antivirals; Antifungals; Others (Antihelmethic, Antiprotozoal); 5.2. Global Anti-Infective Drugs Market, 2012 – 2020, Historic And Forecast, By Segment; 5.3 Global Anti-Infective Drugs Market Trends And Strategies; 5.3 Global Anti-Infective Drugs Market Trends And Strategies;
6. Anti-Infective Drugs Market Regional And Country Analysis;
6.1. Global Anti-Infective Drugs Market, 2016, By Region; 6.2. Global Anti-Infective Drugs Market, 2012 – 2020, Historic And Forecast, By Region; 6.3. Anti-Infective Drugs Market, 2016, By Country; 6.4. Anti-Infective Drugs Market, 2012 – 2020, Historic And Forecast, By Country; 6.5. Global Pharmaceutical Market Segments, 2016, By Region; 6.6. Global Pharmaceutical Drugs Market Segments, 2016, By Region; 6.7. Global Pharmaceutical Market Segments, 2016, By Country; 6.8. Global Pharmaceutical Drugs Market Segments, 2016, By Country;
7. Global Anti-Infective Drugs Market Comparison With Macro Economic Factors;
7.1. Anti-Infective Drugs Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, Global; 7.2. Per Capita Average Anti-Infective Drugs Expenditure, Global;
8. Anti-Infective Drugs Market Comparison With Macro Economic Factors Across Countries;
8.1. Anti-Infective Drugs Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, By Country; 8.2. Per Capita Average Anti-Infective Drugs Expenditure, By Country;
9. Anti-Infective Drugs Market Comparison With Industry Metrics;
9.1. Global Number Of Pharmacists, 2016, By Country; 9.2. Global Anti-Infective Drugs Market Revenue Versus Number Of Pharmacists, 2016, By Country; 9.3. Global Number Of Pharma Enterprises, 2016, By Country; 9.4. Global Anti-Infective Drugs Market Revenue Versus Number Of Pharma Enterprises, 2016, By Country; 9.5. Global Average Spending On R&D/Product Development, 2016, By Country; 9.6. Global Anti-Infective Drugs Market Revenue Versus Average Spending On R&D/Product Development, 2016, By Country; 9.7. Global Generic & Branded Sales Proportion By Country (Value), 2016, By Country; 9.8. Global Anti-Infective Drugs Market Revenue Versus Generic & Branded Sales Proportion By Country (Value), 2016, By Country; 9.9. Prevalent Cases Of Hiv, 2014, By Country; 9.10. Global Number Of General Practitioners 2016, By Country; 9.11. Global Anti-Infective Drugs Market Revenue Versus Number Of General Practitioners, 2016, By Country;
The Business Research Company
47 Anchorage Point,
42 Cuba Street, Canary Wharf,
+44 207 1930 708