Middle East & Africa healthcare services market is expected to grow from over $300 billion in 2015 to over $410 billion in 2019. This will be mainly due to increasing government spending on healthcare services, rising disposable income is leading to increasing access to advanced healthcare services. Healthcare services deal with medical and remedial care service. Healthcare services also include furnishing medicine, medical or surgical treatment, nursing, hospital service, dental service, optometrical service and other complementary health services.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for healthcare services? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The healthcare services global market report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider healthcare market, and compares it with other markets.
• The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
• Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
• The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
• The healthcare services market section of the report gives context. It compares the healthcare services market with other segments of the healthcare services market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses Expenditure Per Capita, Expenditure Per Household, Healthcare Services Indicators Comparison, Hospitals, Hospital Beds across selected countries.
Reasons To Purchase
• Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
• Benchmark performance against key competitors.
• Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
• Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
• Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
• Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Markets covered: Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers, Home Health and Residential Nursing Care Services, Medical and Diagnostic Laboratory Services, Physicians and Other Healthcare Practitioners, Dental Services, Residential Substance Abuse and Mental Health Facilities, Veterinary Services.
Markets compared: Healthcare Services, Pharmaceutical, and Medical Equipment.
Companies mentioned: DaVita, Mayo Clinic Scottsdale AZ, Laboratory Corporation of America, Johns Hopkins Medicine, Quest Diagnostics, Inc., Cleveland Clinic, Brookdale Senior Living, M D Anderson Cancer Center, Sonic Healthcare Limited, Encompass home health and others.
Regions: Middle East And Africa
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP, Healthcare Services Indicators Comparison, Number of Hospitals, Number of Hospital Beds.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Table of Contents
1. 1. Healthcare Services Market Characteristics 9
2. Middle East & Africa Healthcare Services Market 10
2.1.1 Middle East & Africa Healthcare Services Market Overview 10
2.1.2 Middle East & Africa Healthcare Services Historic Market, 2011 – 2015 12
2.1.3 Middle East & Africa Healthcare Services Forecast Market, 2015 – 2019 13
2.1.4 Middle East & Africa Market Size By Segment 13
3. Healthcare Services Market Global Context 16
3.1 Historic Market Growth 16
3.1.1 Drivers of the Market 17
3.1.2 Restraints on the Market 17
3.2 Forecast Market Growth 18
3.2.1 Drivers of the Market 18
3.2.2 Restraints on the Market 19
4. Porters Five Force Analysis of the Healthcare Services Market 20
4.1 Bargaining Power Of Buyers 20
4.2 Bargaining Power Of Suppliers 20
4.3 Threat Of New Entrants 20
4.4 Threat Of Substitutes 20
4.5 Industry Competition 20
5. PESTLE Analysis of the Healthcare Services Market 21
5.1 Political 21
5.2 Economic 21
5.3 Social 21
5.4 Technological 21
5.5 Legal 22
5.6 Environmental 22
6. Healthcare Services Market Segmentation 23
6.1 Global Segmentation 23
6.2 Residential Substance Abuse and Mental Health Facilities 25
6.2.1 Market Characteristics 25
6.2.2 Market Trends And Strategies 26
6.3 Veterinary Services 27
6.3.1 Market Characteristics 27
6.3.2 Market Trends And Strategies 27
6.4 Dental Services Market 29
6.4.1 Market Characteristics 29
6.4.2 Market Trends And Strategies 30
6.5 Physicians and Other Health Practitioners 32
6.5.1 Market Characteristics 32
6.5.2 Market Trends And Strategies 33
6.6 Medical and Diagnostic Laboratory Services 34
6.6.1 Market Characteristics 34
6.6.2 Market Trends And Strategies 34
6.7 Home Health And Residential Nursing Care Services 36
6.7.1 Market Characteristics 36
6.7.2 Market Trends And Strategies 37
6.8 Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers 38
6.8.1 Market Characteristics 38
6.8.2 Market Trends And Strategies 39
7. Healthcare Services Market Regional And Country Analysis 41
7.1 Global Healthcare Services Market, 2015, By Region 41
7.2 Global Healthcare Services Market, 2011 – 2019, Historic and Forecast, By Region 42
7.3 Healthcare Services Market, 2015, By Country 44
7.4 Healthcare Services Market, 2011 – 2019, Historic and Forecast, By Country 46
8. Global Healthcare Services Market Comparison with Macro Economic Factors 48
8.1 Healthcare Services Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, Global 48
8.2 Per Capita Average Healthcare Services Expenditure, Global 49
9. Healthcare Services Market Comparison With Macro Economic Factors Across Countries 50
9.1 Healthcare Services Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, By Country 50
9.2 Per Capita Average Healthcare Services Expenditure, By Country 51
9.3 Per Household Average Healthcare Services Expenditure, By Country 51
9.4 Per Household Average Healthcare Services Expenditure As A % Of Household Income 54
9.5 Proportion of Elderly Population (65+),By Country 56
9.6 Healthcare Services Expenditure Per Capita versus Proportion of Elderly Population (65+),By Country 57
10. Healthcare Services Indicators Comparison 58
10.1 Hospitals By Country 58
10.2 Healthcare Services Expenditure Per Capita Versus Number Of Hospitals Per 1 Million Population, By Country 59
10.3 Hospital Beds By Country 61
10.4 Healthcare Services Expenditure Per Capita Versus Number Of Hospital Beds Per 1 Million Population, By Country 63
The Business Research Company
47 Anchorage Point,
42 Cuba Street, Canary Wharf,
+44 207 1930 708