India hospitals and outpatient care centers market is expected to grow from over $50 billion in 2016 to over $110 billion in 2020. The country’s the hospitals and outpatient care centers market is expected to grow due to greater access to health facilities in rural areas and relaxations on foreign investment regulation in the healthcare industry.
Hospitals and outpatient centers are medical facilities that provide diagnostic and medical treatment to patients with a wide range of medical conditions. Outpatient care centers offer medical care or treatment that does not require any overnight stay in a hospital or medical facility.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for hospitals and outpatient care centers? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The hospitals and outpatient care centers global market report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider healthcare services market, and compares it with other markets.
• The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
• Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
• The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
• The hospitals and outpatient care centers market section of the report gives context. It compares the hospitals and outpatient care centers market with other segments of the healthcare services market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses Expenditure Per Capita, Expenditure Per Household, Hospitals And Outpatient Care Centers Indicators Comparison, Hospitals, Hospital Beds across selected countries.
Reasons To Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
• Benchmark performance against key competitors.
• Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
• Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
• Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
• Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Markets covered: Freestanding Ambulatory Surgical and Emergency Centers, General Medical and Surgical Hospitals, HMO Medical Centers, All Other Outpatient Care Centers, Kidney Dialysis Centers, Specialty (except Psychiatric and Substance Abuse) Hospitals, Psychiatric and Substance Abuse Hospitals, Outpatient Mental Health and Substance Abuse Centers, Family Planning Centers.
Markets compared: Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers, Home Health and Residential Nursing Care Services, Medical and Diagnostic Laboratory Services, Physicians and Other Healthcare Practitioners, Dental Services, Residential Substance Abuse and Mental Health Facilities, Veterinary Services.
Companies mentioned: National Health Service, Kaiser Permanente, Davita, Mayo Clinic Scottsdale AZ, Johns Hopkins Medicine, Clevel and Clinic, M D Anderson Cancer Center, Memorial Sloan Kettering, Cancer Center, University Of Maryland Medical Center, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and others.
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP, Hospitals And Outpatient Care Centers Indicators Comparison, Number of Hospitals, Number of Hospital Beds.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Table of Contents
- Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers Market Characteristics 9
General Medical and Surgical Services 9
Psychiatric and Substance Abuse Services 9
Specialty Services 9
Family Planning Centers 9
Outpatient Mental Health and Substance Abuse Centers 9
Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) Medical Centers 9
Kidney Dialysis Centers 9
Freestanding Ambulatory Surgical and Emergency Centers 10
All Other Outpatient Care Centers 10
2. India’s Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers Market 11
2.1 India Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers Market 11
2.1.1 India Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers Market Overview 11
2.1.2 India Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers Historic Market, 2012-2016 13
2.1.3 India Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers Forecast Market, 2016-2020 14
2.1.4 India Market Size by Segment 15
General Hospitals 16
Outpatient Care Centers 16
Specialized Hospitals 16
Mental Hospitals 16
2.1.5 India Average Revenue Per Hospital, 2012-2020 16
2.1.6 India Average Revenue Per Hospital Bed Per Annum, 2012-2020 17
3. Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers Market Global Context 18
3.1 Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers Market Size and Growth 18
3.2 Historic Market Growth 18
3.2.1 Drivers of the Market 19
Emerging Markets Growth 19
Health Insurance Reforms 19
Technology Advances 19
3.2.2 Restraints on the Market 19
Low Healthcare Access 19
Vaccination Programs and Improved Sanitation 20
3.3 Forecast Market Growth 21
3.3.1 Drivers of the Market 22
Aging Population 22
Increase in Healthcare Access 22
Economic Growth 22
Increase in Lifestyle Diseases 22
3.3.2 Restraints on the Market 22
Government Regulations 22
4. Porters Five Force Model 24
4.1 Bargaining Power of Buyers 25
4.2 Bargaining Power of Suppliers 26
4.3 Threat of New Entrants 27
4.4 Threat of Substitutes 28
4.5 Industry Competition 29
5. PESTLE Analysis 30
5.1 Political 30
5.2 Economic 32
5.3 Social 33
5.4 Technological 35
5.5 Legal 37
5.6 Environmental 39
6. Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers Market Segmentation 41
6.1 Global Segmentation 41
General Hospitals 42
Outpatient Care Centers 42
6.2 Segmentation by Country 43
6.3 Hospitals 44
6.3.1 Market Characteristics 44
6.3.2 Market Trends and Strategies 45
Rising Demand for Cloud Based Electronic Health Records 45
Big Data Analytics to Offer Quality Care 45
Mobile and IoT Technology Adoption 45
Personalized Medicine for Customized Care 46
6.4 Outpatient Care Centers 46
6.4.1 Market Characteristics 46
6.4.2 Market Trends and Strategies 46
Shared Medical Appointments 46
Emergence of Care Coordination 47
Co-Management of Outpatient Care Facilities 47
7. Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers Market Regional Analysis Analysis 48
7.1 Global Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers Market, 2016, By Region 48
7.2 Global Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers Market, 2012-2020, Historic and Forecast, By Region 50
7.3 Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers Market, 2016, By Country 52
7.4 Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers Market, 2012- 2020, Historic and Forecast, By Country 53
8. Global Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers Market Comparison with Macro Economic Factors 55
8.1 Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, Global 55
8.2 Per Capita Average Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers Expenditure, Global 56
9. Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers Market Comparison with Macro Economic Factor Across Countries 57
9.1 Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, By Country 57
9.2 Per Capita Average Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers Expenditure, By Country 59
9.3 Average Household Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers Expenditure, By Country 60
9.4 Proportion of Elderly Population (65+), By Country 62
9.5 Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers Per Capita Expenditure Versus Proportion of Elderly Population (65+), By Country 64
10. Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers Market Indicators Comparison 65
10.1 Hospitals, By Country 65
10.2 Average Revenue Per Hospital, By Country 67
10.3 Hospital Beds, By Country 68
10.4 Average Revenue Per Hospital Bed Per Annum Per Annum, By Country 70
11. Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers Market Competitive Landscape 72
11.1 Company Profiles 72
11.2 National Health Services (NHS) 72
11.2.1 Overview 72
11.2.2 Products and Services 72
11.2.3 Financial Performance 72
11.3 Kaiser Permanente 73
11.3.1 Overview 73
11.3.2 Products and Services 73
11.3.3 Financial Performance 74
11.4 DaVita 75
11.4.1 Overview 75
11.4.2 Products and Services 75
11.4.3 Strategy 75
11.4.4 Financial Performance 76
11.5 Mayo Clinic 76
11.5.1 Overview 76
11.5.2 Products and Services 76
11.5.3 Strategy 77
The Business Research Company
47 Anchorage Point,
42 Cuba Street, Canary Wharf,
+44 207 1930 708