Report Sellers has added a new market research report “Veterinary Laboratories Testing Services Market Global Report 2017” to its offerings.
The veterinary laboratories testing services market comprises establishments that test infectious agents and toxins in animal diagnostic samples. The operations of a veterinary laboratory testing include the study of the composition, structure, properties and chemical and biological processes occurring in the objects of veterinary medicine. Tests in the veterinary testing laboratories include chemistry, pathology, endocrinology, serology, hematology, radiography tests and microbiology. This market does not include animal hospitals and clinics or any establishment providing treatment to animals.
The Veterinary Laboratory Testing Services Market Global Report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global veterinary laboratory testing services sector.
Browse through the complete description and in-depth TOC on “Veterinary Laboratory Testing Services Market”
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market.
- It traces the markets historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider veterinary services market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market. The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future.
- Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets. The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth.
- It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The veterinary laboratory testing services market section of the report gives context. It compares the veterinary laboratory testing services market with other segments of the veterinary services market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses Expenditure Per Capita, Expenditure Per Household, Veterinary Laboratory Testing Services Indicators Comparison
- The industry metrics section looks at critical drivers including hospital beds and specialist physicians while the macro-economic section looks at the market in relation to the overall economy.
Markets Covered: Infectious Diseases, Bacteriology and Mycology, Parasitology, Pathology
Companies Mentioned: ABAXIS, Inc., IDEXX Laboratories, Inc., IDVET, HESKA Corporation, Neogen Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (Life Technologies Corporation), VCA Antech, Inc., Virbac SA, Zoetis, Inc. and Mindray Medical International Ltd.
Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA and Australia.
Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East And Africa
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP, Veterinary Laboratory Testing Services Indicators Comparison
Data segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
We have a large number of reports in healthcare industry which can be accessed in the following link: https://www.reportsellers.com/category/healthcare-market-research-report
About Report Sellers
Report Sellers is a premium market research service provider offering market reports in varied sectors. We have a team of experienced analysts and publishers who continuously track the latest trends in different industries. Report Sellers is a brand of global repute and offers the best suited research services to its clients globally in the most satisfying manner. We have a strong network of industry experts who have successfully delivered complex research assignments in niche and top markets.
For more information, contact