External pacemaker is referred to a medical device which uses electrical impulses to heart. It is a cardiac rhythm management device that sets heart rhythm. The external pacemaker can be used where short-term demand is indicated for therapeutic, prophylactic, or diagnostic purposes. External pacemaker is widely used by the hospitals.
Market Size and Forecast
Global external pacemaker market is anticipated to flourish at a CAGR of 5.5% over the forecast period. Further, the market of external pacemaker is riding on the back of various factors such as growing prevalence of heart diseases and rising awareness among the population towards healthcare devices.
On the basis of product type, dual chamber temporary pacemaker is expected to project a highest CAGR by the end of 2024. Furthermore, hospitals by end-user segment accounted for the largest market share in 2016. Likely, hospitals are estimated to grow at a highest CAGR by the end of 2024 owing to the increased adoption of external pacemaker by hospitals.
Request Free Sample Report @
In terms of geography, North America accounted for the largest market of external pacemaker in terms of revenue in 2016. With 41% market share in 2016, North America captured the biggest market of external pacemaker. Further, North America is expected to continue its dominance over the forecast period owing to growing number of geriatric population. U.S. and Canada are the dominating countries of external pacemaker market in this region. Moreover, presence of major key players of external pacemaker in this region is also envisioned to bolster the growth of external pacemaker market.
Europe region secured for the second largest market of external pacemaker in terms of revenue in 2016. Additionally, the growth of Europe region can be attributed to various factors such as rising adoption of advanced healthcare technology and rapid urbanization. Likely, the major countries witnessing the augmented demand for external pacemaker include Western European countries. Asia-Pacific region is believed to be the fastest growing external pacemaker market by the end 2024. Further, increasing old age population and rising number of people suffering from various heart issues are the major factors boosting the demand for external pacemaker in this region. Moreover, China and Japan are the leading countries in this region.
Request Free Table of Content @
Our in-depth analysis has segmented global external pacemaker market into the following segments:
By Product Type
- Single chamber temporary pacemaker
- Dual chamber temporary pacemaker
- Triple chamber temporary pacemaker
- Preventive & protective pacemaking
- General therapeutic pacemaking
- Diagnostic & research-oriented pacemaking
- Cardiac Care Centers
- Ambulatory surgical Center
Global external pacemaker market is further classified on the basis of region as follows:
- North America (U.S. & Canada) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, Rest of Europe) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis.
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
Growth Drivers and Challenges
Factors such as growing number of heart diseases and rising demand for advanced healthcare devices for the treatment of heart related issues are envisioned to be the dynamic factor behind the rapid growth of external pacemaker market over across the globe. Additionally, growing ambulatory surgery services and rising healthcare expenditure across the globe is believed to foster the growth of external pacemaker market by the end of 2024.
Moreover, rapid urbanization and growing GDP figures of the developed and developing nations are also projected to flourish the growth of external pacemaker market. Likely, the various factors propelling the growth of external pacemaker market includes various supportive government initiatives, non-government organizations funding and cost effective steps taken by various governments. Furthermore, high disease occurrence in underdeveloped nations is also believed to bolster the growth of external pacemaker market.
However, high cost of external pacemaker is anticipated to hinder the growth of external pacemaker market. Moreover, lack of awareness regarding cardiovascular disorders among the population in developing countries is projected to hamper the growth of external pacemaker market during the forecast period.
- Company Overview
- Key Product Offerings
- Business Strategy
- SWOT Analysis
- St. Jude Medical
- Boston Scientific
- Galix Biomedical Instrumentation
- Osypka Medical
- Sorin Group
- Braile Biomedica
Scope and Context
Overview of the Parent Market
The global external pacemaker market is segmented as follows:
- By Product Type Market Size & Y-O-Y Growth Analysis
- By Application Market Size & Y-O-Y Growth Analysis
- By End-User Market Size & Y-O-Y Growth Analysis
- By Region Market Size & Y-O-Y Growth Analysis
To know More Ask The Analyst For Free @
Contact For More Info:
Phone: +1 6465869123