Asia healthcare services market is expected to grow from around $1300 billion in 2015 to around $1950 billion in 2019. This is expected to be mainly due to rising elderly population, increasing access to premium healthcare services and rising prevalence of diseases such as diabetes and cancer. Healthcare services deal with medical and remedial care service. Healthcare services also include furnishing medicine, medical or surgical treatment, nursing, hospital service, dental service, optometrical service and other complementary health services.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for healthcare services? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The healthcare services global market report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider healthcare market, and compares it with other markets.
• The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
• Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
• The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
• The healthcare services market section of the report gives context. It compares the healthcare services market with other segments of the healthcare services market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses Expenditure Per Capita, Expenditure Per Household, Healthcare Services Indicators Comparison, Hospitals, Hospital Beds across selected countries.
Reasons To Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
• Benchmark performance against key competitors.
• Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
• Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
• Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
• Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Markets covered: Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers, Home Health and Residential Nursing Care Services, Medical and Diagnostic Laboratory Services, Physicians and Other Healthcare Practitioners, Dental Services, Residential Substance Abuse and Mental Health Facilities, Veterinary Services.
Markets compared: Healthcare Services, Pharmaceutical, and Medical Equipment.
Companies mentioned: DaVita, Mayo Clinic Scottsdale AZ, Laboratory Corporation of America, Johns Hopkins Medicine, Quest Diagnostics, Inc., Cleveland Clinic, Brookdale Senior Living, M D Anderson Cancer Center, Sonic Healthcare Limited, Encompass home health and others.
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP, Healthcare Services Indicators Comparison, Number of Hospitals, Number of Hospital Beds.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Table of Contents
- Healthcare Services Market Characteristics 11
Asia Healthcare Services Market 12
2.1.1 Asia Healthcare Services Market Overview 12
2.1.2 Asia Healthcare Services Historic Market, 2011 – 2015 14
2.1.3 Asia Healthcare Services Forecast Market, 2015 – 2019 15
2.1.4 Asia Market Size By Segment 15
2.2 Asia Healthcare Services Market: Country Analysis 18
2.3 China Healthcare Services Market 18
2.3.1 China Healthcare Services Market Overview 18
2.3.2 China Healthcare Services Historic Market, 2011 – 2015 19
2.3.3 China Healthcare Services Forecast Market, 2015 – 2019 20
2.3.4 China Market Size By Segment 21
2.3.5 China Healthcare Services Per Capita Expenditure Versus Number Of Hospitals Per Million Population,2011-2019,USD ($) 22
2.3.6 China Healthcare Services Per Capita Expenditure Versus Number Of Hospital Beds Per Million Population,2011-2019,USD ($) 24
2.4 India Healthcare Services Market 26
2.4.1 India Healthcare Services Market Overview 26
2.4.2 India Healthcare Services Historic Market, 2011 – 2015 27
2.4.3 India Healthcare Services Forecast Market, 2015 – 2019 28
2.4.4 India Market Size By Segment 29
2.4.5 India Healthcare Services Per Capita Expenditure Versus Number Of Hospitals Per Million Population,2011-2019,USD ($) 30
2.4.6 India Healthcare Services Per Capita Expenditure Versus Number Of Hospital Beds Per Million Population, 2011-2019,USD ($) 32
2.5 Japan Healthcare Services Market 34
2.5.1 Japan Healthcare Services Market Overview 34
2.5.2 Japan Healthcare Services Historic Market, 2011 – 2015 35
2.5.3 Japan Healthcare Services Forecast Market, 2015 – 2019 36
2.5.4 Japan Market Size By Segment 37
2.5.5 Japan Healthcare Services Per Capita Expenditure Versus Number Of Hospitals Per Million Population,2011-2019,USD ($) 38
2.5.6 Japan Healthcare Services Per Capita Expenditure Versus Number Of Hospital Beds Per Million Population, 2011-2019, USD ($) 40
3. Healthcare Services Market Global Context 42
3.1 Historic Market Growth 42
3.1.1 Drivers of the Market 43
3.1.2 Restraints on the Market 43
3.2 Forecast Market Growth 44
3.2.1 Drivers of the Market 44
3.2.2 Restraints on the Market 45
4. Porters Five Force Analysis of the Healthcare Services Market 46
4.1 Bargaining Power Of Buyers 46
4.2 Bargaining Power Of Suppliers 46
4.3 Threat Of New Entrants 46
4.4 Threat Of Substitutes 46
4.5 Industry Competition 46
5. PESTLE Analysis of the Healthcare Services Market 47
5.1 Political 47
5.2 Economic 47
5.3 Social 47
5.4 Technological 47
5.5 Legal 48
5.6 Environmental 48
6. Healthcare Services Market Segmentation 49
6.1 Global Segmentation 49
6.2 Residential Substance Abuse and Mental Health Facilities 51
6.2.1 Market Characteristics 51
6.2.2 Market Trends And Strategies 52
6.3 Veterinary Services 53
6.3.1 Market Characteristics 53
6.3.2 Market Trends And Strategies 53
6.4 Dental Services Market 55
6.4.1 Market Characteristics 55
6.4.2 Market Trends And Strategies 56
6.5 Physicians and Other Health Practitioners 58
6.5.1 Market Characteristics 58
6.5.2 Market Trends And Strategies 59
6.6 Medical and Diagnostic Laboratory Services 60
6.6.1 Market Characteristics 60
6.6.2 Market Trends And Strategies 60
6.7 Home Health And Residential Nursing Care Services 62
6.7.1 Market Characteristics 62
6.7.2 Market Trends And Strategies 63
6.8 Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers 64
6.8.1 Market Characteristics 64
6.8.2 Market Trends And Strategies 65
7. Healthcare Services Market Regional And Country Analysis 67
7.1 Global Healthcare Services Market, 2015, By Region 67
7.2 Global Healthcare Services Market, 2011 – 2019, Historic and Forecast, By Region 68
7.3 Healthcare Services Market, 2015, By Country 70
7.4 Healthcare Services Market, 2011 – 2019, Historic and Forecast, By Country 72
8. Global Healthcare Services Market Comparison with Macro Economic Factors 74
8.1 Healthcare Services Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, Global 74
8.2 Per Capita Average Healthcare Services Expenditure, Global 75
9. Healthcare Services Market Comparison With Macro Economic Factors Across Countries 76
9.1 Healthcare Services Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, By Country 76
9.2 Per Capita Average Healthcare Services Expenditure, By Country 77
9.3 Per Household Average Healthcare Services Expenditure, By Country 77
9.4 Per Household Average Healthcare Services Expenditure As A % Of Household Income 80
9.5 Proportion of Elderly Population (65+),By Country 82
9.6 Healthcare Services Expenditure Per Capita versus Proportion of Elderly Population (65+),By Country 83
10. Healthcare Services Indicators Comparison 84
10.1 Hospitals By Country 84
10.2 Healthcare Services Expenditure Per Capita Versus Number Of Hospitals Per 1 Million Population, By Country 85
10.3 Hospital Beds By Country 87 .
The Business Research Company
47 Anchorage Point,
42 Cuba Street, Canary Wharf,
+44 207 1930 708