MarketResearchNest.com adds “Guillain-Barre Syndrome – Pipeline Review, H2 2017” new report to its research database. The report spread across in 46 pages with table and figures in it.
Latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Guillain-Barre Syndrome – Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides an overview of the Guillain-Barre Syndrome (Central Nervous System) pipeline landscape.
Guillain-Barre syndrome (GBS) is a disorder in which the body’s immune system attacks part of the peripheral nervous system. The first symptoms of this disorder include varying degrees of weakness or tingling sensations in the legs. In many instances the symmetrical weakness and abnormal sensations spread to the arms and upper body. These symptoms can increase in intensity until certain muscles cannot be used at all and, when severe, the person is almost totally paralyzed. Risk Factors include influenza virus, mycoplasma pneumonia, Hodgkin’s lymphoma and Epstein-Barr virus.
Enquiry for buying at: https://www.marketresearchnest.com/enquirybuy.php?reportid=268801
The Guillain-Barre Syndrome (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Guillain-Barre Syndrome and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase I and Preclinical stages are 1 and 5 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase III and Discovery stages comprises 1 and 1 molecules, respectively.
Guillain-Barre Syndrome (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Companies mentioned in this report includes:
Akari Therapeutics Plc, Annexon Inc, CuraVac Inc, Hansa Medical AB, Regenesance BV, Vitality Biopharma Inc
Order a Premium Purchase Report Copy at : https://www.marketresearchnest.com/purchase.php?reportid=268801
Featured News & Press Releases:
Feb 16, 2017: Novel pre-clinical in vivo data demonstrate the treatment potential of IdeS in Guillain-Barre syndrome
May 23, 2016: Akari Therapeutics Receives Positive Opinion for Orphan Drug Designation for Coversin in the European Union for Treatment of Guillain Barré Syndrome
May 12, 2016: Akari Therapeutics Announces Receipt of Orphan Drug Designation for Coversin from the U.S. FDA for Treatment of Guillain Barré Syndrome
Jan 29, 2016: Akari Therapeutics Receives Approval From the UK Medicines & Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency for Phase IB Multiple Ascending Dose Trial
Jan 05, 2016: Akari Therapeutics Announces Additional Data from Non-Human Primate Safety Study Demonstrating Equivalent Coversin Efficacy in Both Elisa CH50 and Hemolytic SRBC Assays
Dec 07, 2015: Akari Therapeutics Announces Update From Non-Human Primate Safety Study at International PNH Interest Group 10th Annual Scientific Meeting
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective RandD strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Guillain-Barre Syndrome (Central Nervous System).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Guillain-Barre Syndrome (Central Nervous System) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Enquiry for Discount at: https://www.marketresearchnest.com/requestdiscount.php?reportid=268801
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain