Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) Market By Operational Model (Service Operator MVNO, Reseller MVNO, and Full-MVNO); By Industry Verticals (Media, Migrant, Retail, Business, Discount, M2M, Roaming, and Telecom); By Subscriber (Business and Consumer) – Global Industry Analysis and Forecast 2016 – 2022”.
The mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) market is expected to exceed more than US$ 74 Billion by 2022; Growing at a CAGR of more than 7% in the given forecast period.
You Can Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/mobile-virtual-network-operator-mvno-market
An extremely positive short term driver for mobile virtual network operators is that the displacement of excess BW by 3G telecommunication operators into MVNO and MNO for leverage. Lots of 3G information measure goes unused in developed economies, which may be simply rented out to MVNO. The operators will use this to enhance their revenue generation and add improved modified services. This is often presently operating as a result of most mobile virtual network operators don’t need 4G/LTE web access for gauging shopper parameter and to perform setups, that still area unit essential to associate mobile virtual network operators function. The governments of many nations have conjointly stepped in to indicate their support to MVNOs for maintaining a lot of economical use of the present BW that the area unit is obtainable.
The mobile virtual network operator market is segmented on the lines of its operational model, industry vertical, subscriber and regional. Based on operational model segmentation it covers full MVNO, service operator MVNO and reseller MVNO. Under industry vertical segmentation the mobile virtual network operator covers telecom, roaming, retail, migrant, media, M2M, discount and business. Based on subscriber segmentation it covers business and consumer. The mobile virtual network operator market’s geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for mobile virtual network operator and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for mobile virtual network operator.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) market for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include AT&T Inc., Lycamobile Group, Sprint Corporation, T-Mobile AG, Verizon Communications Inc., CITIC Telecom International Holding Limited, Telefonica S.A., Tracfone Wireless, Inc., Truphone Limited, and Virgin Mobile. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Mobile Virtual Network Operator Market has been segmented as below:
By Operational Model Analysis
Service operator MVNO
By Industry Vertical Analysis
By Subscriber Analysis
By Regional Analysis
Rest of the World
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Global Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) Market Analysis, 2013 – 2023 (US$ Mn)
- North America Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) Market Analysis, 2013 – 2023 (US$ Mn)
- Europe Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) Market Analysis, 2013 – 2023 (US$ Mn)
- Asia Pacific (APAC) Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) Market Analysis, 2013 – 2023 (US$ Mn)
- Middle East and Africa (MEA) Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) Market Analysis, 2013 – 2023 (US$ Mn)
- Latin America Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) Market Analysis, 2013 – 2023 (US$ Mn)
- Company Profiles
9.1. AT&T Inc.
9.2. Lycamobile Group
9.3. Sprint Corporation
9.4. Verizon Wireless Inc.
9.5. T-Mobile International AG
9.6. Citic Telcom International Holding Limited
9.7. Telefónica, S.A.
9.8. TracFone Wireless, Inc.
9.9. Truphone Limited
9.10. Virgin Mobile
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States