MarketResearchNest.com adds “Female Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder – Pipeline Review, H2 2017” new report to its research database. The report spread across in 46 pages with table and figures in it.
Latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Female Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder – Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides an overview of the Female Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (Women’s Health) pipeline landscape.
Hypoactive sexual desire disorder (HSDD) is an absence of sexual fantasies and desire for sexual activity. The predisposing factors include anxiety, depression, androgen deficiencies, and chronic debilitating illnesses, such as chronic renal failure, hyper-prolactinemia and hypo-hyperthyroid states. Treatment includes antidepressant and hormone therapy.
Enquiry for buying at: https://www.marketresearchnest.com/enquirybuy.php?reportid=268808
The Female Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (Women’s Health) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Female Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II and Discovery stages are 1, 6 and 1 respectively.
Female Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (Women’s Health) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Companies mentioned in this report includes:
Emotional Brain BV, GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Palatin Technologies Inc, Pivot Pharmaceuticals Inc, Strategic Science & Technologies LLC
Order a Premium Purchase Report Copy at: https://www.marketresearchnest.com/purchase.php?reportid=268808
Featured News & Press Releases:
Mar 20, 2017: Palatin Technologies Receives Notice of Allowance on Bremelanotide Methods of Use Patent for Treatment of Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder in Premenopausal Women
Feb 27, 2017: AMAG and Palatin Announce Rekynda Data Presentations at the International Society for the Study of Women’s Sexual Health Annual Meeting
Nov 01, 2016: Bremelanotide Meets Co-Primary Endpoints in Palatins Phase 3 Trials for Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder
Sep 23, 2016: Palatin Technologies Presents Bremelanotide Neurobiology and Treatment Efficacy Review at World Meeting on Sexual Medicine
Aug 04, 2016: Palatin Technologies Announces Completion of All Patient Visits In Phase 3 Clinical Trials of Bremelanotide for Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder
Nov 02, 2015: Nicolas Sitchon, CEO of S1 Biopharma, to Present at BIO-Europe 2015 Conference
Aug 20, 2015: S1 Biopharma Supports FDA Approval of First-Ever Treatment for Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder
May 01, 2015: Emotional Brain Prepares for the Last Stage in Clinical Development of Medicines for Sexual Dysfunction in Women
Jul 29, 2013: S1 Biopharma Doses First Patients in Phase 2a Clinical Trial of Lorexys in Premenopausal Women with HSDD
Feb 20, 2012: S1 Pharma Submits IND Application For SIP-104 For Treatment Of Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder
Reasons to buy:
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective RandD strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Female Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (Women’s Health).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Female Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (Women’s Health) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Enquiry for Discount at: https://www.marketresearchnest.com/requestdiscount.php?reportid=268808
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain