Disposable gloves market growth is attributed to rising concern for safety and hygiene, growing industrialization coupled with advanced manufacturing technologies. Market players have successfully developed gloves with different properties such as higher resistance against chemicals, greater anti-tear properties and gloves with limited thickness thereby not affecting the donning and doffing process, which is anticipated to create huge opportunities for the growth of disposable gloves industry.
The market for Disposable Gloves is primarily driven by its requirement in medical and surgical applications to ensure safety and hygiene. The other factors that drive the market are rising adoption of disposable glove usage among users from industries such as pharmaceuticals, food & beverages, etc. Nevertheless, some of the restraints associated with disposable gloves business attractiveness is price-based competition due to emergence of domestic players and toxic side effects arising due to usage of gloves. However, the impact of this limitation is anticipated to diminish in future due to ongoing improvements in the production of disposable gloves.
The global market is expected to garner $17,242 million by 2022, registering a CAGR of 12.6% during the period 2016-2022. The natural rubber gloves segment accounted for around three-fifths revenue share, in 2015 and is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period. Europe and Asia-Pacific together accounted for around half of the market in 2015.
Get the PDF brochure of this market insight@ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/274
The world disposable gloves market is segmented on the basis of material, glove type, application and geography. By material, the market is segmented into natural rubber, nitrile, vinyl, neoprene, polyethylene and others. Natural rubber is the highest revenue generating segment owing to ease of use and wider availability. Based on glove type, the market is segmented into powdered gloves and non-powdered gloves. On the basis of application, the market is segmented into medical use and non-medical use. In terms of geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA). North America will lead the market in terms of revenue whereas Asia-Pacific will show the highest growth, owing to growing demand for disposable gloves during the forecast period. Asia-Pacific disposable glove market is set to grow at a significant CAGR of 14.9% from 2015 to 2022. The factors mainly attributed to the growth are high industrialization and rising safety concerns.
Key Findings of Disposable Gloves Market:
- Polyethylene gloves are projected to be the fastest growing segment in terms of volume, growing at a CAGR of 14.3% during the forecast period.
- Natural rubber gloves would be the highest revenue generating segment followed by vinyl gloves during 2016-2022.
- In 2015, non-powdered glove was the leading segment both in terms of value and volume and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 13.2% and 12.7% respectively.
- Use of powdered gloves was highest in the North American region, covering approximately 40% of the global market share.
- In 2015, Europe accounted for approximately three-fifths share of the global disposable gloves market in terms of value.
- Asia-Pacific is estimated to be the fastest growing region in disposable gloves market, growing at a CAGR of 14.9%, in terms of value, from 2016 to 2022.
- Mexico is projected to be the fastest growing country in the North America region growing at a CAGR of 13.8% in terms of volume.
- China and Japan are the leading country markets for disposable gloves in the Asia-Pacific region.