MarketResearchNest.com adds “Angina (Angina Pectoris) – Pipeline Review, H2 2017” new report to its research database. The report spread across in 57 pages with table and figures in it.
Latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Angina (Angina Pectoris) – Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides an overview of the Angina (Angina Pectoris) (Cardiovascular) pipeline landscape.
Angina pectoris is a term that describes chest pain caused by myocardial ischemia. It usually occurs on exertion and is relieved by rest. Angina generally is a symptom of coronary artery disease. In most severe cases, it occurs with minimal effort or at rest. Symptoms include anxiety, increased or irregular heart rate, paleness and cold sweat, and a feeling of doom. Risk factors include smoking, sedentary lifestyle, high blood fats or cholesterol, hypercholesterolemia.
Enquiry for buying at: https://www.marketresearchnest.com/enquirybuy.php?reportid=268806
The Angina (Angina Pectoris) (Cardiovascular) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Angina (Angina Pectoris) and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 2, 3, 1, 1 and 1 respectively.
Angina (Angina Pectoris) (Cardiovascular) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Companies mentioned in this report includes:
Angionetics Inc, Juventas Therapeutics Inc, Kuhnil Pharmaceutical Co Ltd, Sanofi, TSH Biopharm Corporation Ltd, ViroMed Co Ltd, XyloCor Therapeutics Inc
Order a Premium Purchase Report Copy at: https://www.marketresearchnest.com/purchase.php?reportid=268806
Featured News & Press Releases:
May 08, 2017: FDA Grants Fast Track designation to XyloCor Therapeutics Lead Candidate XC001
Feb 07, 2017: FDA Grants Fast Track Designation To Angionetics’ Generx Product Candidate, A One-Time Gene Therapy For Coronary Heart Disease
Sep 12, 2016: Angionetics’ Generx Gene Therapy Biologic Receives FDA Clearance For U.S. Phase 3 Clinical Study As A New, Single Dose, Treatment For Coronary Artery Disease
May 11, 2015: Angionetics Presents At 2015 Annual Marcum MicroCap Conference On Business And Generx Clinical Development Activities
Jan 27, 2015: Taxus Cardium Announces Scientific Presentation And Clinical Update On Phase 3 Angiogenic Gene Therapy At The 2015 Phacilitate 11th Annual Cell & Gene Therapy Forum
Aug 13, 2014: Cardium Announces Review in Journal Of Cardiovascular Pharmacology Finds Gene Therapy For Subset Of Heart Disease Patients ‘Highly Warranted’
May 02, 2013: Cardium Therapeutics Announces Publication Of Data On Generx In Journal Molecular Therapy
Nov 19, 2012: Cardium Therapeutics Announces Patent Award For Rights To Cardiovascular Gene Therapy For Treatment Of Heart Disease
May 16, 2012: Ark Completes Dose Ranging Phase I Section Of Refractory Angina Clinical Study
Nov 03, 2010: Cardium Awarded Grant Under QTDP Program
Jan 28, 2010: First Refractory Angina Patient Treated With VEGF-D Shortform (EG011) In Phase I/IIa Trial
Oct 23, 2007: Announcement of supplemental approval of indication of Sigmart Injection, a treatment drug for unstable angina pectoris
Reasons to buy:
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective RandD strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Angina (Angina Pectoris) (Cardiovascular).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Angina (Angina Pectoris) (Cardiovascular) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Enquiry for Discount at: https://www.marketresearchnest.com/requestdiscount.php?reportid=268806
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain