MarketResearchNest.com adds “Pyelonephritis – Pipeline Review, H2 2017” new report to its research database. The report spread across in 69 pages with table and figures in it.
Latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Pyelonephritis – Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides an overview of the Pyelonephritis (Infectious Disease) pipeline landscape.
Pyelonephritis is a specific type of urinary tract infection (UTI) that generally begins in urethra or bladder and travels up into kidneys. Signs and symptoms include fever, abdominal pain, frequent urination, nausea and vomiting, confusion and back pain or flank pain. Predisposing factors include weakened immune system, obstruction in the urinary tract and damage to nerves around the bladder. Treatment includes antibiotics.
Enquiry for buying at: https://www.marketresearchnest.com/enquirybuy.php?reportid=260057
The Pyelonephritis (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Pyelonephritis and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II and Phase I stages are 5, 2 and 1 respectively.
Pyelonephritis (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Companies mentioned in this report includes:
Achaogen Inc, AstraZeneca Plc, Meiji Seika Pharma Co Ltd, Merck & Co Inc, MerLion Pharmaceuticals Pte Ltd, The Medicines Company, Zavante Therapeutics Inc
Order a Premium Purchase Report Copy at : https://www.marketresearchnest.com/purchase.php?reportid=260057
Featured News & Press Releases
Jun 05, 2017: Achaogen Highlights Data Demonstrating Potential of Plazomicin Against MDR Gram-Negative Bacteria at ASM Microbe 2017 Annual Meeting
Apr 17, 2017: The Medicines Company to Present Data at ECCMID 2017 on Infectious Disease Portfolio Including Investigational Antibiotic Meropenem-Vaborbactam
Jan 30, 2017: FDA Approves Allergan’s sNDA for AVYCAZ (ceftazidime and avibactam) to include new Phase III data in Patients with Complicated Urinary Tract Infections, Including Pyelonephritis
Oct 26, 2016: Merck Highlights Data Presentation on ZERBAXA at ID Week 2016
Oct 11, 2016: FDA Accepts Supplemental New Drug Application (sNDA) for AVYCAZ (ceftazidime and avibactam)
Jun 28, 2016: New antibiotic Zavicefta approved in the European Union for patients with serious bacterial infections
Jun 15, 2016: Merck Presents Data on ZERBAXA (ceftolozane and tazobactam) at ASM Microbe 2016
Jun 02, 2016: Achaogen Awarded $20 Million Contract Option by BARDA to Support Development of Plazomicin for Multi-Drug Resistant Gram-Negative Infections
Jun 02, 2016: Achaogen Reaches 50 Percent Patient Enrollment in Phase 3 EPIC Registration Trial of Plazomicin
Apr 07, 2016: Merck To Present Data on ZERBAXA at ECCMID 2016
Feb 22, 2016: New Antibiotic Against Drug-Resistant Bacteria Now Available
Jul 23, 2015: Zerbaxa receives positive CHMP opinion for complicated intra-abdominal infections
Feb 25, 2015: Actavis Receives U.S. FDA Approval for AVYCAZ (CEFTAZIDIME-AVIBACTAM)
Jun 18, 2014: MerLion completes recruitment in Finafloxacin phase II cUTI trial
Aug 22, 2013: FDA Grants Qualified Infectious Disease Product Designation and Fast Track Status for MerLion Pharma’s Lead Antibacterial Candidate Finafloxacin
Reasons to buy:
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective RandD strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Pyelonephritis (Infectious Disease).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Pyelonephritis (Infectious Disease) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Enquiry for Discount at: https://www.marketresearchnest.com/requestdiscount.php?reportid=260057
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain