MarketResearchNest.com adds “Liver Transplant Rejection – Pipeline Review, H2 2017” new report to its research database. The report spread across 67 pages with table and figures in it.
Liver Transplant Rejection – Pipeline Review, H2 2017
Global Markets Direct’s latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Liver Transplant Rejection – Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides an overview of the Liver Transplant Rejection (Immunology) pipeline landscape.
Liver transplantation is the conventional therapy used in various liver diseases. Liver has the unique ability to regenerate or grow, unlike any other organ in the body. Liver transplant replaces an injured or diseased liver with a healthy one. An entire liver or just a section may be transplanted. Following a transplant, the immune system may consider the transplanted liver as foreign and may work against it. Patients may hence develop complications and ultimately reject the new organ. Therefore, immunosuppressive drugs are administered simultaneously. These immunosuppressive drugs prevent the body from either identifying or attacking the foreign organ via various immune responses thus blocking organ rejection and facilitating a successful transplant.
Browse full table of contents and data tables at
The Liver Transplant Rejection (Immunology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Liver Transplant Rejection and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 2, 4, 3 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages comprises 1, 1 and 2 molecules, respectively.
Liver Transplant Rejection (Immunology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
Astellas Pharma Inc, Biogen Inc, Conatus Pharmaceuticals Inc, Dompe Farmaceutici SpA, RedHill Biopharma Ltd.
Order a Purchase Report Copy at https://www.marketresearchnest.com/purchase.php?reportid=262570
Featured News & Press Releases
Nov 16, 2015: Conatus Pharmaceuticals Announces Poster Presentations at AASLD Annual Meeting
May 12, 2014: Conatus Pharmaceuticals Initiates Phase 2b Trial Targeting Fibrosis in Liver Transplant Recipients
Nov 02, 2013: Conatus Pharmaceuticals Presents Data Demonstrating Emricasan’s Safety Profile at the AASLD Liver Meeting
Dec 04, 2009: Hikma signs new agreement for Advagraf with Astellas
Jun 23, 2008: Astellas submit an sNDA for the immunosuppressant Prograf for Ulcerative Colitis in Japan
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective RandD strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Liver Transplant Rejection (Immunology).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Liver Transplant Rejection (Immunology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Request a sample copy at
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and service Liver Transplant Rejection on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain