MarketResearchNest.com adds “Lassa Fever (Lassa Hemorrhagic Fever) – Pipeline Review, H2 2017” new report to its research database. The report spread across in 51 pages with table and figures in it.
Latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Lassa Fever (Lassa Hemorrhagic Fever) – Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides an overview of the Lassa Fever (Infectious Disease) pipeline landscape.
Lassa fever is an acute viral hemorrhagic illness caused by Lassa virus, a member of the arenavirus family of viruses. It is transmitted to humans from contacts with food or household items contaminated with rodent excreta. Symptoms include fever, headache, chills, back pain, weight loss, swollen neck, rashes and bleeding.
Enquiry for buying at: https://www.marketresearchnest.com/enquirybuy.php?reportid=260074
The Lassa Fever (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Lassa Fever (Lassa Hemorrhagic Fever) and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Preclinical and Discovery stages are 10 and 5 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Discovery stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively.
Lassa Fever (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Companies mentioned in this report includes:
Arno Therapeutics Inc, Celgene Corp, Etubics Corp, Fab’entech SA, GeoVax Labs Inc, Kineta Inc, Profectus BioSciences Inc, Theravectys SA
Order a Premium Purchase Report Copy at : https://www.marketresearchnest.com/purchase.php?reportid=260074
Featured News & Press Releases
Jul 24, 2017: GeoVax Joins with Scripps Research Institute and Institute of Human Virology at University of Maryland School of Medicine to Develop Lassa Fever Vaccine
Jul 11, 2017: Tulane University awarded $12 million to create Lassa vaccine and treatment
May 05, 2016: Kineta Receives Wellcome Trust Award to Advance Novel Therapeutic for Lassa Fever into Clinical Trials
Apr 22, 2016: Kineta Presents Promising New Data on Novel Lassa Fever Antiviral and Broad Spectrum Innate Immune Antivirals
May 28, 2015: Arno Therapeutics Announces AR-12 Antiviral Data Against Multiple Hemorrhagic Fevers Published Online in Antiviral Research
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Lassa Fever (Infectious Disease).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Lassa Fever (Infectious Disease) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, RandD brief, MoA and other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Lassa Fever (Infectious Disease) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Lassa Fever (Infectious Disease) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Lassa Fever (Infectious Disease)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective RandD strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Lassa Fever (Infectious Disease).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Lassa Fever (Infectious Disease) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Enquiry for Discount at: https://www.marketresearchnest.com/requestdiscount.php?reportid=260074
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain