MarketResearchNest.com adds “Hepatitis C – Pipeline Review, H2 2017” new report to its research database. The report spread across 448 pages with table and figures in it.
Hepatitis C – Pipeline Review, H2 2017
Global Markets Direct’s latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Hepatitis C – Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides an overview of the Hepatitis C (Infectious Disease) pipeline landscape.
Hepatitis C is a contagious viral infection affecting the liver. It may spread on contact with infected blood. It may be a mild condition or may extend over a longer span of time leading to various complications. The characteristic symptoms include abdominal pain, fatigue, fever, jaundice, loss of appetite, nausea and vomiting The predisposing factors of hepatitis C include dialysis, organ transplant and blood transfusion. Offspring of an infected mother also has high chances of contracting the disease. Hepatitis C can be controlled with the help of medications or a transplant at an advanced stage.
Browse full table of contents and data tables at
The Hepatitis C (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Hepatitis C and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 4, 13, 20, 16, 1, 50, 47 and 4 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 3, 1, 9 and 21 molecules, respectively.
Hepatitis C (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
AbbVie Inc, AIMM Therapeutics BV, Akshaya Bio Inc, Amarillo Biosciences Inc, Amarna Therapeutics BV, ARA Healthcare Pvt Ltd, Aviragen Therapeutics Inc, Beijing Kawin Technology Share-Holding Co Ltd, Beta Pharma Inc, Biocad, Bionor Pharma AS, Biotest Pharmaceuticals Corp, Biotron Ltd, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Bolder Biotechnology Inc, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Cocrystal Pharma Inc, Conatus Pharmaceuticals Inc, ContraVir Pharmaceuticals Inc, DEKK-TEC Inc, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Genecode AS, GeneCure LLC, Gilead Sciences Inc, GinkgoPharma Co Ltd, GlaxoSmithKline Plc, ImmunoBiology Ltd,
ImmunoClin Corp, Immunotope Inc, Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc, Integrated BioTherapeutics Inc, JN-International Medical Corp, Johnson & Johnson, Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc, Kineta Inc, Ligand Pharmaceuticals Inc, Medivir AB, Merck & Co Inc, Microbio Co Ltd, MultiCell Technologies Inc, Novalex Therapeutics Inc, Novartis AG, NovaTarg Therapeutics Inc, Ono Pharmaceutical Co Ltd, Pfenex Inc, Pfizer Inc, PharmaEssentia Corp, Presidio Pharmaceuticals Inc, Profectus BioSciences Inc, Replicor Inc, Rodos BioTarget GmbH, SomaGenics Inc, Sudershan Biotech Ltd, TaiGen Biotechnology Co Ltd, TaiwanJ Pharmaceuticals Co Ltd, Therapure Biopharma Inc, Theravectys SA, THEVAX Genetics Vaccine USA Inc,
Vakzine Projekt Management GmbH, Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc, WhanIn Pharmaceutical Co Ltd, Zylacta Corp.
Order a Purchase Report Copy at https://www.marketresearchnest.com/purchase.php?reportid=262577
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Hepatitis C (Infectious Disease).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Hepatitis C (Infectious Disease) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, RandD brief, MoA and other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Hepatitis C (Infectious Disease) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Hepatitis C (Infectious Disease) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Hepatitis C (Infectious Disease)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective RandD strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Hepatitis C (Infectious Disease).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Hepatitis C (Infectious Disease) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Request a sample copy at
More reports on Pipeline Review H2 2017
Retinoic Acid Receptor Gamma (RAR Gamma or Nuclear Receptor Subfamily 1 Group B Member 3 Or NR1B3 Or RARG) – Pipeline Review, H2 2017
According to the recently published report ‘Retinoic Acid Receptor Gamma – Pipeline Review, H2 2017’; Retinoic Acid Receptor Gamma (RAR Gamma or Nuclear Receptor Subfamily 1 Group B Member 3 or NR1B3 or RARG) pipeline Target constitutes close to 18 molecules. Out of which approximately 18 molecules are developed by Companies. Get More Details at https://www.marketresearchnest.com/retinoic-acid-receptor-gamma-rar-gamma-or-nuclear-receptor-subfamily-1-group-b-member-3-or-nr1b3-or-rarg—pipeline-review-h2-2017.html .
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and service Hepatitis C on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain