MarketResearchNest.com adds “Dupuytren Contracture – Pipeline Review, H2 2017” new report to its research database. The report spread across in 31 pages with table and figures in it.
Latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Dupuytren Contracture – Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides an overview of the Dupuytren Contracture (Musculoskeletal Disorders) pipeline landscape.
Dupuytren contracture is a hand deformity that usually develops slowly, over decades. Dupuytren contracture affects the connective tissue under the skin of the palm. It is a localized formation of scar tissue beneath the skin of the palm of the hand. The scarring accumulates in a tissue that normally covers the tendons that pull the fingers to grip. As Dupuytren contracture progresses, more of the fascia becomes thickened and shortened. Dimpling and puckering of the skin over the area eventually occurs. Dupuytren contracture varies in its rate of progression from minor skin puckering for many years to rapid contracture (fixed flexed position) of fingers. Dupuytren contracture can lead to an inability to fully extend the affected finger from the flexed position. This can result in a loss of normal grasping. Dupuytren contracture is seldom associated with much, if any, pain unless the affected fingers are inadvertently forcefully hyperextended. Dupuytren contracture is a fibroproliferative disorder. It involves the tissue beneath the palm of the hand that leads to finger contracture and may result in significant deformity and disability. Factors contributing to the disease include ethnicity, genetic predisposition, sex and age. Risk factors (environmental) include alcohol consumption, smoking, trauma, epilepsy and diabetes. Dupuytren contracture is usually treated by an operation to straighten the fingers followed by therapy if the angle that the fingers are bent at is large enough. Surgical treatment requires extensive postoperative therapy and there are chances that symptoms often re-occur. The molecular pathophysiology of Dupuytren contracture is complex. Extensive exploration of the molecular basis of Dupuytren contracture has led to the development of new treatment modalities such as by Clostridium histolyticum collagenase injection. There still remains a long way in the development of more promising therapies for Dupuytren contracture
Enquiry for buying at: https://www.marketresearchnest.com/enquirybuy.php?reportid=260080
The Dupuytren Contracture (Musculoskeletal Disorders) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Dupuytren Contracture and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase II, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 2, 1 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively.
Dupuytren Contracture (Musculoskeletal Disorders) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Companies mentioned in this report includes:
MediWound Ltd, Pacira Pharmaceuticals Inc
Order a Premium Purchase Report Copy at : https://www.marketresearchnest.com/purchase.php?reportid=260080
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Dupuytren Contracture (Musculoskeletal Disorders).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Dupuytren Contracture (Musculoskeletal Disorders) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, RandD brief, MoA and other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Dupuytren Contracture (Musculoskeletal Disorders) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Dupuytren Contracture (Musculoskeletal Disorders) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Dupuytren Contracture (Musculoskeletal Disorders)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective RandD strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Dupuytren Contracture (Musculoskeletal Disorders).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Dupuytren Contracture (Musculoskeletal Disorders) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Enquiry for Discount at: https://www.marketresearchnest.com/requestdiscount.php?reportid=260080
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain
MarketResearchNest.com adds “Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid Receptor Subunit Gamma 2 (GABA(A) Receptor Subunit Gamma 2 or GABRG2) – Pipeline Review, H2 2017” new report to its research database. provides an overview of the Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid Receptor Subunit Gamma 2 (GABA(A) Receptor Subunit Gamma 2 or GABRG2) pipeline landscape.