MarketResearchNest.com adds “Chlamydia Infections – Pipeline Review, H2 2017” new report to its research database. The report spread across 68 pages with table and figures in it.
Chlamydia Infections – Pipeline Review, H2 2017
Global Markets Direct’s latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Chlamydia Infections – Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides an overview of the Chlamydia Infections (Infectious Disease) pipeline landscape.
Chlamydia is a sexually transmitted infection caused by a bacterium. Symptoms include burning feeling during urination, discharge from the penis or vagina, pain in the lower abdomen, bleeding between periods and pain and swelling around the testicles. Predisposing factors include age, multiple sex partners and history of prior sexually transmitted infection. Treatment includes antibiotics and pain medicine.
Browse full table of contents and data tables at
The Chlamydia Infections (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Chlamydia Infections and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 1, 10 and 2 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 1, 4 and 1 molecules, respectively.
Chlamydia Infections (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
Abera Bioscience AB, Evofem Inc, Lead Discovery Center GmbH, Merck & Co Inc, NanoBio Corp, Prokarium Ltd, QureTech Bio AB, SATT IDF Innov SAS, Selecta Biosciences Inc, SIGA Technologies Inc,
Vault Pharma Inc, Vaxine Pty Ltd.
Order a Purchase Report Copy at https://www.marketresearchnest.com/purchase.php?reportid=262568
Featured News & Press Releases
Apr 20, 2017: New weapon in fight against antibiotic resistance discovered
Dec 02, 2015: NanoBio’s Chlamydia Vaccine Improves Clearance of Bacteria and Prevents Pelvic Inflammatory Disease in Mice
Aug 03, 2015: New Vaccine For Chlamydia to Use Synthetic Biology
Aug 03, 2015: SynbiCITE funds new vaccine for Chlamydia
Aug 12, 2014: Cempra Initiates Phase 3 Clinical Trial in Patients With Uncomplicated Gonorrhea Infection
Jul 20, 2011: Newly Designed Molecule Blocks Chlamydia Bacteria
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective RandD strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Chlamydia Infections (Infectious Disease).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Chlamydia Infections (Infectious Disease) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Request a sample copy at
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and service Chlamydia Infections on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain