SMi Group are thrilled to announce that an agenda has been released for Europe’s leading 10th annual conference and exhibition on Pre-Filled Syringes which returns to Central London on 17th and 18th January 2018. Pre-Filled Syringes Europe will once again provide a platform to discuss new advancements and showcase the latest innovations in a dynamic and booming PFS market.
Building on the success of SMi’s sell-out global 2017 PFS series of events which saw 100+ attendees join shows in London, Boston and San Diego, the agenda for Pre-Filled Syringes Europe 2018 has been carefully tailored to arm delegates with key requirements and tools to adapt to an ever-changing medical landscape.
It will address questions on the impact to the PFS industry following: an increase in the number of generics and biosimilars hitting the market; a trend in the rise of self-administered drugs and personalised medicine; and Britain’s recent decision to leave Europe.
As well as a regulatory update from the MHRA, agenda highlights will include topical talks surrounding combination products, digital connectivity, smart devices, human factor engineering, patient safety, extractable & leachable studies, and formulation development.
The notable speaker line-up will feature:
• Alphons Fakler, Group Head Risk Management, Novartis Pharma
• Bettine Boltres, Technical Account Manager, West Pharmaceutical Services
• Elizabeth Baker, Group Manager Licensing Division, MHRA
• Marcel Mueller, Device Project Leader, Novartis
• Cedric Gysel, Staff Device Engineer, Janssen
• Carsten Worsoe, Principal Scientist, CMC Analytical Support, Novo Nordisk
• Vikas Jaitely, Senior Manager CMC Regulatory Intelligence and Pharmaceutical Science, Merck
• Susanne Joerg, Head of Formulation Development, Lonza
• Orla Downes, Head of Business Development Unit, Barts Health Pharmaceuticals
• Barry Knight, Device Program Lead, UCB Celltech
• Sudeshna Dutta Ray, Senior Engineer, Advanced Device Technology and Innovation, Amgen
• Alexander Jung, Senior Manager, Technology and Innovation, Drug Delivery and Devices, Boehringer Ingelheim
• Christian Dechant, Primary Packaging Director, Boehringer Ingelheim
Current sponsors include Früh Verpackungstechnik Ag, Mitsubishi Gas Chemical, Nemera, Panasonic, West Pharmaceutical Services, Worrell and more
SMi’s 10th annual 2018 Pre-Filled Syringes Europe conference and exhibition will take place on 17th & 18th Jan at the Copthorne Tara Hotel, Kensington, London UK. Further information including a detailed agenda and full speaker line-up is available at www.pre-filled-syringes.com
— END —
For media enquiries contact Teri Arri on Tel: +44 (0)20 7827 6162 / Email: email@example.com
For all other enquires contact the team on Tel: +44 (0)20 7827 6000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk