MarketResearchNest.com adds “Actinic (Solar) Keratosis – Pipeline Review, H2 2017” new report to its research database. The report spread across in 53 pages with table and figures in it.
Latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Actinic (Solar) Keratosis – Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides an overview of the Actinic (Solar) Keratosis (Dermatology) pipeline landscape.
An actinic keratosis, also known as a solar keratosis, is a scaly or crusty growth (lesion). It most often appears on the bald scalp, face, ears, lips, backs of the hands and forearms, shoulders, neck or any other areas of the body frequently exposed to the sun. The signs and symptoms of an actinic keratosis include a hard, wart-like surface, patch or bump on the top layer of skin, itching or burning in the affected area and color as varied as pink, red or brown, or flesh-colored. The predisposing factors include age, sunny climate, history of frequent or intense sun exposure or sunburn, pale skin, red or blond hair, and blue or light-colored eyes and a weak immune system as a result of chemotherapy, chronic leukemia, AIDS or organ transplant medications.
Enquiry for buying at: https://www.marketresearchnest.com/enquirybuy.php?reportid=260049
The Actinic (Solar) Keratosis (Dermatology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Actinic (Solar) Keratosis and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 4, 5, 4, 1 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively.
Actinic (Solar) Keratosis (Dermatology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Companies mentioned in this report includes:
Athenex Inc, Foamix Pharmaceuticals Ltd, G&E Herbal Biotechnology Co Ltd, Laboratories Ojer Pharma SL, LEO Pharma A/S, Novartis AG, Oncology Research International Ltd, Promius Pharma LLC
Order a Premium Purchase Report Copy at : https://www.marketresearchnest.com/purchase.php?reportid=260049
Featured News & Press Releases:
Dec 12, 2016: Vidac Pharma Phase 2 Study Of VDA-1102 In Actinic Keratosis Meets Interim Analysis Criterion
Jul 29, 2016: Vidac Pharma Announces The Innitiation Of A Phase 2 Study Of VDA-1102 Ointment In Patients With Actinic Keratosis
Jun 30, 2016: Vidac Pharma Completes Phase 1A Trial Of VDA-1102 Ointment
Feb 25, 2016: Vidac Pharma Initiates Phase I Clinical Trial With Its Novel VDAC/HK2 Modulator
Dec 30, 2015: Vidac Pharma Announces Filing of IND with U.S. FDA for Development of VDA-1102 for Treatment of Actinic Keratosis
Jan 20, 2015: Kinex Pharmaceuticals Announces First Patient Dosed with KX2-391 Ointment for Actinic Keratosis in a Phase 1 Clinical Study
Reasons to buy:
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective RandD strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Actinic (Solar) Keratosis (Dermatology).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Actinic (Solar) Keratosis (Dermatology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Enquiry for Discount at: https://www.marketresearchnest.com/requestdiscount.php?reportid=260049
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain