MarketResearchNest.com adds “Viral Conjunctivitis – Pipeline Review, H2 2017” new report to its research database. The report spread across in 33 pages with table and figures in it.
Latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Viral Conjunctivitis – Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides an overview of the Viral Conjunctivitis (Ophthalmology) pipeline landscape.
Viral conjunctivitis, or pinkeye, is a common, self-limiting condition that is typically caused by adenovirus. Viral conjunctivitis is highly contagious, usually for 10-12 days from onset as long as the eyes are red. Symptoms include itchy eyes, tearing, redness, discharge and light sensitivity (with corneal involvement). Treatment includes lubricants, vasoconstrictors and antihistamines.
Enquiry for buying at: https://www.marketresearchnest.com/enquirybuy.php?reportid=254885
The Viral Conjunctivitis (Ophthalmology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Viral Conjunctivitis and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II and Preclinical stages are 1, 1 and 4 respectively.
Viral Conjunctivitis (Ophthalmology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Companies mentioned in this report includes:
Adenovir Pharma AB, NanoViricides Inc, Panoptes Pharma GesmbH, Shire Plc
Order a Premium Purchase Report Copy at : https://www.marketresearchnest.com/purchase.php?reportid=254885
Featured News & Press Releases
Oct 11, 2012: Adenovir Pharma Announces Completion Of Phase I Study Of APD -209 To Treat Epidemic Keratoconjunctivitis
Aug 22, 2011: Researchers Discover New Drug To Treat Epidemic Keratoconjuntivitis
May 05, 2010: Foresight Biotherapeutics, Inc ‘s Drug FST-100 Reduces Infectious Adenoviral Titers And Improves Clinical Signs in Conjunctivitis Model
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Viral Conjunctivitis (Ophthalmology).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Viral Conjunctivitis (Ophthalmology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, RandD brief, MoA and other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Viral Conjunctivitis (Ophthalmology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Viral Conjunctivitis (Ophthalmology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Viral Conjunctivitis (Ophthalmology)
Reasons to buy:
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective RandD strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Viral Conjunctivitis (Ophthalmology).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Viral Conjunctivitis (Ophthalmology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Enquiry for Discount at: https://www.marketresearchnest.com/requestdiscount.php?reportid=254885
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain