According to the report “Global Weight Loss and Diet Management Market,” published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 240.3 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 7.16% from 2016 to 2021.
Maintaining weight at a healthy level can be challenging for some people owing to complex genetic system of the body. Medical condition, lifestyle, and diet, among others are some of the factors that may contribute to weight gain in people. As per World Health Organization, the obese population has doubled since 1980. In 2014, approximately 13% of the world’s population, that is, more than 600 million adults were obese. Additionally, obesity is linked to more number of deaths worldwide than underweight. However, obesity is preventable and changes in diet coupled with fitness/physical activities can help in cutting down extra fat. Severe obesity can be treated through weight loss surgery (Gastric Bypass Surgery and Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy).
The term coined by the media “Obesity Epidemic” which talks about the major medical problems faced due to obesity such as chronic disease and disability. This has raised alarms to the government where they are forced to take actions against this rising problem. The WHO initiated public awareness campaigns in the 1990s and had been continuously developing strategies to make better and easier health choices.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Global Weight Loss and Diet Management Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-weight-loss-and-diet-management-market-1740/
Global Weight Loss and Diet Management Market: Drivers & Restraints
The growth of Weight Loss & Diet Management market is majorly driven by factors such as increasing obese population, promotional strategies of companies, rise in disposable income, affordable cost of surgeries, and increase in diabetic population. Furthermore, increasing health and wellness concern among people is also fueling up the demand for Weight Loss & Diet Management Market. The key restraints of the market are expensive low-calorie food & beverages, misleading promotional strategies, adverse effects of weight-loss supplements (liver damage), and side-effects of weight-loss surgery (dizziness, nausea, bowel obstruction, and diarrhea).
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Global Weight Loss and Diet Management Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-weight-loss-and-diet-management-market-1740/request-sample
Global Weight Loss and Diet Management Market: Segmentation
- Food & Beverages
- Organic Food
- Low-Calorie Sweeteners
- Low-Calorie Beverages & Diet Soft Drinks
- Herbal Tea & Green Tea
- Diet Supplements
- Proteins & Fibers
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Product
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Product
- Market Share Analysis, By Product
- Fitness Training Equipment
- Benches and Racks
- Fitness Monitoring Equipment
- Surgical Equipment
- Minimally Invasive/Bariatric Surgical Equipment
- Gastric Bypass Surgery
- Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy
- Non-Invasive Surgical Equipment
- Intragastric Balloon Systems
- Endoscopic Suturing Equipment
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Type
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Type
- Market Share Analysis, By Type
- Fitness Centers
- Consulting Services
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
- Market Share Analysis, By Application
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-weight-loss-and-diet-management-market-1740/customize-report
Global Weight Loss and Diet Management Market: Overview
The cardiovascular equipment segment dominated the largest market value of the fitness equipment market. The gastric bypass surgeries segment is leading largest share of the surgical equipment market. North America is the largest weight management market. Asia Pacific is the fastest growing market due to increased consumption of Slimming teas and herbal products in China, Japan, and South Korea. Also, child obesity has increased manifold over the years, spiking up the demand for the product in the market. According to Childhood Obesity Foundation, 42 million infants and young children were obese or overweight in 2013 and is anticipated that the number of obese children may alarmingly rise to 70 million by 2025.
Global Weight Loss and Diet Management Market: Region-wise Outlook
The market has also been geographically segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Middle-East and Africa. North America is the leading region for Weight Loss & Diet Management Market followed by Europe.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Weight Loss and Diet Management Market outlook worldwide? What trends are affecting the Global market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Weight Loss and Diet Management space globally?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Weight Loss and Diet Management manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Weight Loss and Diet Management currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Weight Loss and Diet Management?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Weight Loss and Diet Management?
Global Weight Loss and Diet Management Market: Key Players
The major companies dominating the global Weight Loss & Diet Management Market are Kellogg Company (U.S.), Atkins Nutritionals, Inc. (U.S.), Herbalife Ltd. (U.S.), NutriSystem, Inc. (U.S.), Johnson Health Technology Co., Ltd. (Taiwan), Ethicon, Inc. (U.S.), Weight Watchers International, Inc. (U.S.), VLCC Healthcare Ltd. (India), eDiets.com (U.S.), Olympus Corporation (Japan).
Reasons to buy Global Weight Loss and Diet Management Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206