According to the report “Veterinary Diagnostics Market“, published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 6178.34 Million by 2021, at a CAGR of 8.6% from 2016 to 2021
Diagnostics provide tools for effective and rapid testing to undertake preventative or remedial measures for the health of the animal population. For instance, lateral flow and other rapid tests are used in veterinary medicine to test commercial livestock (large animals – cows, poultry, sheep, pigs, etc.) and household pets (cats, dogs, etc.) to test for the presence of a variety of medical conditions caused by bacteria, viruses, allergies, and fertility issues. Food animal diagnostics assist in livestock and production animal preventive care and complement other measures such as vaccination and selective breeding.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Veterinary Diagnostics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-veterinary-diagnostics-market-88/
Veterinary Diagnostics Market: Drivers & Restraints
The growth in this market is mainly attributed to factors such as upsurge in global animal healthcare expenditure, rising pet adoption, growing demand for animal-derived food products, increasing number of veterinary practitioners and their growing income levels in developed regions, increasing demand for pet insurance, and rising awareness about zoonotic diseases.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the HIV Diagnostics Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-veterinary-diagnostics-market-88/request-sample
Veterinary Diagnostics Market: Segmentation
The global veterinary diagnostics market is segment as follows:
- Clinical Chemistry
- Urine Analysis
- Glucose Monitoring
- Blood Gas Electrolyte Analysis
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Micro Arrays
- PCR Tests
- Other Molecular Diagnostics Tests
- Haematology Analysers
- Haematology Catridges
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Radiography Systems
- Ultrasound Imaging Systems
- CT Scanners
- MRI Scanners
- Immunoassay Analysers
- ELISA Tests
- Lateral-Flow Strip Readers
- Lateral-Flow Rapid Tests
- Allergen specific Immunodiagnostic Tests
- Companion Animals
- Canine Diagnostics
- Feline Diagnostics
- Other Veterinary Diagnostics
- Food-Producing Animals
- Bovine Diagnostics
- Porcine Diagnostics
- Ovine Diagnostics
- Poultry Diagnostics
- Piscine Diagnostics
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-veterinary-diagnostics-market-88/customize-report
Veterinary Diagnostics Market: Overview
The Global Veterinary Diagnostics market has seen an exemplary shift in the past few years with the advent of new and technologically advanced products that had a positive impact on the overall progress of the market. Further, the rise in extensive application of In-vitro diagnostic (IVD) instrumentation and products to veterinary healthcare along with the possibility to transfer various assay forms, analytes and analysers from the clinical space to the veterinary clinic and laboratory are adding to the market growth.
Veterinary Diagnostics Market: Region-wise Outlook
Coming to the Asia-Pacific market, animal diseases are a major and increasingly important factor reducing livestock productivity especially in developing countries like India. While in many areas traditional methods are still widely used but most of them turn out to be ineffective or too slow to have any direct influence on clinical management of a particular case, providing results after several days. Thus the focus in the development in animal disease diagnostics has been toward rapid methods that can provide a conclusive answer.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Veterinary Diagnostics market outlook in North America? What trends are affecting the North American market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Veterinary Diagnostics market in North America?
- What are the key market segments that currently occupy the highest market share? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What challenges are restraining the growth of the HIV Diagnostics market? How will emerging technologies answer these challenges?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Veterinary Diagnostics?
Veterinary Diagnostics Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the global veterinary diagnostics market are Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., VCA Inc., Heska Corporation, Abaxis, Inc., VIRBAC, IDEXX Laboratories, Inc., Life Technologies Corporation, Prionics AG, and Pfizer, Inc.
Reasons to buy Veterinary Diagnostics Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Diagnostics Segment:
Companion Diagnostics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-companion-diagnostics-market-640/
In-vitro Diagnostics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-in-vitro-diagnostics-market-146/
Preclinical In-vivo Imaging Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-preclinical-in-vivo-imaging-market-582/
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases