Pune, India, 17 July 2017: WiseGuyReports announced addition of new report, titled “Left Ventricular Dysfunction – Pipeline Review, H2 2017”.
Left ventricular dysfunction is the most common cause of congestive heart failure. Symptoms include fluid retention, dizziness, fatigue, weakness, irregular heart beat and congested lungs. Risk factors include high blood pressure, diabetes, sleep apnea, alcoholism and coronary artery disease.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Left Ventricular Dysfunction – Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Left Ventricular Dysfunction (Cardiovascular), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Left Ventricular Dysfunction (Cardiovascular) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Left Ventricular Dysfunction and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II and Phase I stages are 3, 5 and 2 respectively.
Left Ventricular Dysfunction (Cardiovascular) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Left Ventricular Dysfunction (Cardiovascular).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Left Ventricular Dysfunction (Cardiovascular) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Left Ventricular Dysfunction (Cardiovascular) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Left Ventricular Dysfunction (Cardiovascular) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Left Ventricular Dysfunction (Cardiovascular)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Left Ventricular Dysfunction (Cardiovascular).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Left Ventricular Dysfunction (Cardiovascular) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Content: Key Points
List of Tables
List of Figures
Left Ventricular Dysfunction – Overview
Left Ventricular Dysfunction – Therapeutics Development
Pipeline by Companies
Products under Development by Companies
Left Ventricular Dysfunction – Therapeutics Assessment
Assessment by Target
Assessment by Mechanism of Action
Assessment by Route of Administration
Assessment by Molecule Type
Left Ventricular Dysfunction – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
Acorda Therapeutics Inc
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
Les Laboratoires Servier SAS
Quantum Genomics SA
RedHill Biopharma Ltd
Left Ventricular Dysfunction – Drug Profiles
BAY-1142524 – Drug Profile
Mechanism Of Action
carvedilol CR – Drug Profile
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check:
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check: