“Pneumococcal Vaccine is a kind of vaccine used to prevent infection caused by pneumococcal bacteria.
There are two types of Pneumococcal Vaccine: conjugate vaccines and polysaccharide vaccines.
23-Valent Pneumococcal Polysaccharide Vaccine (PPSV 23) is polysaccharide vaccine. Pneumococcal conjugate vaccines contain PCV 7/13 (Pfizer) and PCV10 (GSK).
In this report, the data of China comes from NICPBP (National Institutes for Food and Drug Control).”
Scope of the Report:
- This report focuses on the Pneumococcal Vaccine in United States market, to split the market based on manufacturers, states, type and application.
For More Info, Get Sample : https://goo.gl/UnDNSa
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
Market Segment by States, covering
- New York
Also Request For Discount : https://goo.gl/6qUFBu
Market Segment by Type, covers
- PPSV 23
- PCV 7/13
- PCV 10
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
Enquire About Report : https://goo.gl/hqqaWt
There are 17 Chapters to deeply display the United States Pneumococcal Vaccine market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Pneumococcal Vaccine Introduction, product type and application, market overview, market analysis by States, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the manufacturers of Pneumococcal Vaccine, with profile, main business, news, sales, price, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the United States market by States, covering California, New York, Texas, Illinois and Florida, with sales, price, revenue and market share of Pneumococcal Vaccine, for each state, from 2012 to 2017;
- Chapter 5 and 6, to show the market by type and application, with sales, price, revenue, market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2012 to 2017;
- Chapter 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11, to analyze the key States by Type and Application, covering California, New York, Texas, Illinois and Florida, with sales, revenue and market share by types and applications;
- Chapter 12, Pneumococcal Vaccine market forecast, by States, type and application, with sales, price, revenue and growth rate forecast, from 2017 to 2022;
- Chapter 13, to analyze the manufacturing cost, key raw materials and manufacturing process etc.
- Chapter 14, to analyze the industrial chain, sourcing strategy and downstream end users (buyers);
- Chapter 15, to describe sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers etc.
- Chapter 16 and 17, to describe Pneumococcal Vaccine Research Findings and Conclusion, Appendix, methodology and data source.