WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Mobile & Tablet Retailing in the UK”.
“Mobile & Tablet Retailing in the UK 2017″ report offers comprehensive insight and analysis of the UK mobile and tablet markets, the main trends and hot issues, best in class retailers, and consumer shopping behaviour. It also provides forecasts to 2022 across key retail sectors.
Expenditure via the mobile channel is set to grow by 112.0%, overtaking the tablet market over the next five years, and accounting for 23.8% of all online expenditure by 2022. The growing investment in mobile developments along with the increasing use of social media and familiarity with mobile payments will aid mobile expenditure growth.
Tablet spend is increasing at a slower rate as consumers are choosing to spend more time browsing and buying on their mobiles. Electricals is the only sector where tablet sales are forecast to outperform mobile sales by 2022.
Retailers must have a mobile first strategy and focus on the personalization of content and products, offering an easy and simple checkout process as well as a variety of delivery and collection options to appeal shoppers’ need for convenience.
The report provides in-depth analysis of the following –
– The hot issues
– What people buy
– Where people shop
– How people shop
– Food & grocery will see the highest growth on mobile over the next five years, with greater usage, improved websites and apps as well as consumer confidence driving purchases through this channel.
– Clothing & footwear, the biggest part of the mobile market, will continue to be the largest driver of mobile spend to 2022. Pureplays such as boohoo.com and ASOS, which target the younger consumer who is more willing to purchase on a mobile device, will boost spend on mobile.
– There is an opportunity for home sectors, where retailers have been slower to react to mobile developments, to capitalise on the growth coming from mobile by targeting shoppers who have abandoned purchases or advertising must-have products via social media channels.
Key points to buy
– Utilise our five year forecasts to 2022 for the mobile and tablet markets, and sector penetration to understand the main areas of growth.
– Identify the key players in the mobile and tablet markets using our in-depth analysis of how and why certain sectors are performing well in the market to gain strategic insight into this.
– Understand the key drivers and inhibitors affecting the market.
– Recognise which consumers are shopping via mobile and tablet and utilise analysis of shoppers’ motivations and browsing/purchasing behaviour to enable a better understanding of the mobile and tablet markets moving forward.
Table of Contents
The hot issues
What people buy
Where people shop
How people shop
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Email Us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Reach Us at : +1 339 368 6938 (US) +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check