A new research document with title ‘Traumatic Brain Injury – Pipeline Review, H2 2017’ covering detailed analysis, Competitive landscape, forecast and strategies.
The latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Traumatic Brain Injury – Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides an overview of the Traumatic Brain Injury (Central Nervous System) pipeline landscape.
Traumatic brain injury happens when an external mechanical force causes brain damage. Traumatic brain injury usually results from a violent blow or jolt to the head or body. Symptoms include headache, dizziness, nausea or vomiting, mood changes, fatigue or drowsiness, difficulty sleeping and memory or concentration problems. Risk factor includes age. Certain types of traumatic brain injury increase the risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease and coordination problems.
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/575248-traumatic-brain-injury-pipeline-review-1
The Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Traumatic Brain Injury – Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Traumatic Brain Injury (Central Nervous System), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Traumatic Brain Injury (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Traumatic Brain Injury and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 6, 9, 55 and 8 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 10 and 1 molecules, respectively.
Traumatic Brain Injury (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from The proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Traumatic Brain Injury (Central Nervous System).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Traumatic Brain Injury (Central Nervous System) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Traumatic Brain Injury (Central Nervous System) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Traumatic Brain Injury (Central Nervous System) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Traumatic Brain Injury (Central Nervous System)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Traumatic Brain Injury (Central Nervous System).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Traumatic Brain Injury (Central Nervous System) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=575248
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Apollo Endosurgery Inc
Beech Tree Labs Inc
Cantex Pharmaceuticals Inc
Eustralis Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Intellect Neurosciences Inc
International Stem Cell Corp
JT Pharmaceuticals Inc
Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc
Kyorin Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
Levolta Pharmaceuticals Inc
Lixte Biotechnology Holdings Inc
Neuren Pharmaceuticals Ltd
NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB
New World Laboratories Inc
NuvOx Pharma LLC
Oxeia Biopharmaceuticals Inc
QR Pharma Inc
RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals Inc
Rubicon Biotechnology Inc
Sage Therapeutics Inc
Stemedica Cell Technologies Inc
SynZyme Technologies LLC
Tetra Discovery Partners LLC
VG Life Sciences Inc
Get customization & check discount for report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/request-discount/575248-traumatic-brain-injury-pipeline-review-1
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
Traumatic Brain Injury – Overview 6
Traumatic Brain Injury – Therapeutics Development 7
Traumatic Brain Injury – Therapeutics Assessment 19
Traumatic Brain Injury – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 31
Traumatic Brain Injury – Drug Profiles 52
Traumatic Brain Injury – Dormant Projects 227
Traumatic Brain Injury – Discontinued Products 230
Traumatic Brain Injury – Product Development Milestones 231
Appendix 242List of Tables
Number of Products under Development for Traumatic Brain Injury, H2 2017
Number of Products under Development by Companies, H2 2017
Number of Products under Development by Companies, H2 2017 (Contd..1), H2 2017
Number of Products under Development by Companies, H2 2017 (Contd..2), H2 2017
Number of Products under Development by Companies, H2 2017 (Contd..3), H2 2017
Number of Products under Development by Universities/Institutes, H2 2017
Products under Development by Companies, H2 2017
Products under Development by Companies, H2 2017 (Contd..1), H2 2017
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/575248-traumatic-brain-injury-pipeline-review-1
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
CRAIG FRANCIS (PR & Marketing Manager)
Ph: +1 (206) 317 1218