This report provides an overview of the transplantation pipeline landscape, specifically covering drugs used to prevent and treat organ rejection and graft-versus-host disease. The report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development and key players involved in therapeutic development for graft-versus-host disease (GVHD), and the rejection of bone, liver, kidney, lung and heart transplants.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/342990 .
Transplant rejection is a complication that can occur after the replacement of a defective host organ with a foreign donor organ. General risks associated with transplantation are bleeding, infection, clots, and cardiovascular disorders. Additionally, following a transplant, the immune system may consider the transplanted heart as foreign and mount a response against it, especially if the antigens expressed by the tissues in each do not match. Generally, immunosuppressive drugs are administered simultaneously with the transplant in order to minimize this risk. These immunosuppressive drugs prevent the body from either identifying or attacking the foreign organ via various immune responses thus blocking organ rejection and facilitating a successful transplant.
The size of these pipelines ranges from seven products in heart transplantation to 121 in bone marrow transplantation. A wide range of targets, including integrins, chemokine receptors, protein kinases and cadherins are being developed, with no particular class of target predominating in terms of pipeline volume within each indication. However, there is a clear trend towards immune system molecular targets being studied, reflecting the underlying immune-based pathophysiology of these indications.
Browse the complete report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/transplantation-drug-development-pipeline-review-2017 .
– Which companies are the most active within the pipeline for transplantation therapeutics?
– Which pharmaceutical approaches are the most prominent at each stage of the pipeline and within each indication?
– To what extent do universities and institutions play a role within this pipeline, compared to pharmaceutical companies?
– What are the most important R&D milestones and data publications to have happened in the field of transplantation therapeutics?
Reasons to buy
– Understand the overall pipeline, with an at-a-glance overview of all products in therapeutic development for each indication
– Assess the products in development in granular detail, with an up-to-date overview of each individual pipeline program in each indication, and a comprehensive picture of recent updates and milestones for each
– Analyze the companies, institutions and universities currently operating in the pipeline, and the products being fielded by each of these
– Understand the composition of the pipeline in terms of molecule type, molecular target, mechanism of action and route of administration
If you have any enquiry before buying a copy of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/342990 .
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: email@example.com