Transdermal route is a promising alternative for oral and injectable drug delivery wherein skin is the primary site for drug administration. This drug delivery system offers certain benefits, such as non-invasiveness, controlled & complete drug delivery from the dosage form and improved patient compliance. Transdermal patches, ointments, gel and implants are the popular transdermal drug delivery systems. Over the past few years, transdermal patches have gained significant importance. The transdermal drug delivery market has witnessed vertical growth over the past few decades and this trend is expected to continue during the forecast period. This growth would be driven by the steadily growing number of transdermal drug delivery products in the market resulting from the widespread adoption of these products by consumers. Johnson and Johnson, Acrux, Antares Pharma, Dermatrends Inc., Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals, Novartis, Janssen Pharmaceuticals Inc. and Durect Corporation are some of the key leaders in the global transdermal drug delivery systems market. Recently, NuPathe Inc. received FDA clearance for their transdermal patch, Zeltrix. It is a single use preparation intended for the treatment of migraine pain.
For More Info, Get Sample : https://goo.gl/Dwjz78
The global transdermal drug delivery systems market is segmented on the basis of application, technology and geography. The application segment is further categorized into CNS, Pain Management, Hormone, Cardiovascular and Others. Transdermal patches for pain management and hormonal drug delivery dominate the market. Vivelle-dot and Climara are estrogen patches currently available in the market, offered by Novartis and Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals, respectively. They are used in the delivery of estradiol for hormone replacement therapy. Based on technology, the global transdermal drug delivery systems market is segmented into Electroporation, Electric current, Lontophoresis, Radio Frequency, Microporation, Thermal, Mechanical arrays and Ultrasound. These technologies form an efficacious drug delivery system by improving the drug distribution pattern across the skin. Geographically, the global transdermal drug delivery systems market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA. North America and Europe dominate the global market due to extensive R&D efforts and presence of numerous approved transdermal products.
This report offers the following benefits in particular:
- In-depth coverage of the global transdermal drug delivery systems market including drivers, restraints and opportunities would help professionals to better understand market behavior
- Detailed study of the strategies of key leaders, partnerships and acquisitions in the global transdermal drug delivery systems market would be informative for professionals in the corporate sector
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis examines the competitive structure of the global transdermal drug delivery systems market and would assist market strategists in making decisions.
- Pin-point analysis of geographic segments helps to identify opportunities for growth within the global transdermal drug delivery systems market
Enquire About Report : https://goo.gl/ePdxi3
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- The global transdermal drug delivery systems market is segmented into three major categories: application, technology and geography.
MARKET BY APPLICATION
- Pain Management
Also Request For Discount : https://goo.gl/mV2BhH
MARKET BY TECHNOLOGY
- Electric current
- Radio Frequency
- Mechanical arrays
MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America
We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. Research Beam will always make sure to bring most ethical and high quality reports. We value your relationship with us and look forward for a long term relation.
Global Head Quarters
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
+1 (800) 910-6452