Big Market Research added a report on “Insomnia Market By Therapy Type [Non-Pharmacological Therapy (Hypnotherapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Medical Devices, And Other Non-Pharmacological Therapy) And Pharmacological Therapy (Prescription Sleep Aids And Over-The-Counter Sleep Aids)] – Global Opportunity Analysis And Industry Forecast, 2017-2023”
Insomnia Market is a disorder with the symptoms of lack of sleep, which is caused due to sedentary lifestyle, medical conditions, and medication. Insomnia is segmented into three types, namely transient, acute, and chronic depending on the duration of the disorder. In transient insomnia, symptoms persist from a few days to few weeks; for instance, acute insomnia persists for several weeks, while chronic insomnia lasts for months and even years. The global insomnia market was valued at $4,093 million in 2016, and is estimated to reach $5,488 million by 2023, registering a CAGR of 4.2% from 2017 to 2023.
The global insomnia market is segmented based on therapy type and geography. Based on therapy type, it is bifurcated into non-pharmacological and pharmacological therapy. Non-pharmacological therapy segment is further categorized into hypnotherapy, cognitive behavioral therapy, medical devices, and other non-pharmacological therapy. Pharmacological therapy is further divided into prescription sleep aids and over-the-counter sleep aids. The market is analyzed based on region into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Request for Sample Copy@ https://goo.gl/sW2xRe
The global insomnia market is driven by rise in demand for over-the-counter (OTC) sleep aids and emergence of therapeutics with fewer side-effects. As the drugs used for the treatment of chronic diseases have some side-effects, which could affect the patient’s quality of sleep, the rise in incidence of chronic diseases is expected to boost the market growth. Furthermore, rise in stress level among youngsters have affected the quality of sleep and increase in demand for drugs. Moreover, the rise in geriatric population, increase in healthcare expenditure, and growth in disposable income are expected to fuel the market growth. However, the side-effects caused due to excessive use of sleep medication and patent expiration of many prescription drugs in the market are expected to hinder the market growth.
For Purchase Enquiry@ https://goo.gl/4iwrgH
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This report offers a detailed quantitative analysis of the current market trends from 2016 to 2023 to identify the prevailing opportunities.
- The market estimations provided in this report are based on comprehensive analysis of the key developments in the industry.
- In-depth analysis based on geography facilitates the analysis of the regional market for strategic business planning.
- The development strategies adopted by key manufacturers are enlisted in the report to understand the competitive scenario of the market.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
By Therapy Type
- Non-pharmacological Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Medical Devices
- Other Non-pharmacological Therapy
- Pharmacological Therapy
- Prescription Sleep Aids
- Over-the-counter Sleep Aids
- North America
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of LAMEA
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Sanofi India Limited
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Ltd.
- Purdue Pharmaceuticals L.P.
- Eisai, Co. Ltd.
- Meda Consumer Healthcare Inc.
- Pernix Therapeutics
- Vanda Pharmaceuticals
- ECR Pharmaceuticals
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220, United States
Direct: + 1-503-894-6022
Toll Free: + 1-800-910-6452