Big Market Research added a report on “Immunoprotein Diagnostic Testing Market By Technology (Radioimmunoassay, Immunoturbidity Assay, Chemiluminescence Assay, Immunoprotein Electrophoresis, Enzyme-Based Immunoassay, And Immunofluorescence Assay), By Type (C – Reactive Protein Diagnostic Test, Complement System Protein Diagnostic Test, Prealbumin Diagnostic Test, Haptoglobin Diagnostic Test, Immunoglobulin Diagnostic Test, And Free Light Chain Diagnostic Test), And By Application (Autoimmune Disease Testing, Infectious Disease Testing, Allergy Testing, Endocrine Testing, Oncology Testing, And Toxicology Testing) – Global Opportunity Analysis And Industry Forecast, 2016-2023”
Immunoprotein is an immunologically active protein, which provides immunity against pathogenic organisms or substances. These proteins form the integrated body system of tissues, organs, cells, or cell products that neutralize antigens. They enable the diagnosis of various diseases, such as cardiovascular, oncology, infectious diseases, and others, as they display an abnormal increase in their concentration when in a diseased state. Increase in incidence & prevalence of chronic diseases, rise in geriatric population, and growth in demand for early diagnostic services drive the market growth. However, complex regulatory framework for immunoprotein diagnostic testing limits the growth. The global immunoprotein diagnostic testing market is accounted for $16,485 million in 2016, and is estimated to reach $27,290 million by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 7.4% during the analysis period (2017-2023).
Request for Sample Copy@ https://goo.gl/7Ti6Go
The market is segmented on the basis of type, application, technology, and geography. By type, the market is categorized into C-reactive protein diagnostic test, complement system protein diagnostic test, prealbumin diagnostic test, haptoglobin diagnostic test, immunoglobulin diagnostic test, free light chain diagnostic test, and others. Applications covered in the study include autoimmune disease testing, infectious disease testing, allergy testing, endocrine testing, oncology testing, toxicology testing, and others. Based on technology, it is classified into radioimmunoassay, immunoturbidity assay, chemiluminescence assay, immunoprotein electrophoresis, enzyme-based immunoassay, immunofluorescence assay, and others. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
For Purchase Enquiry@ https://goo.gl/Ushzfo
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global immunoprotein diagnostic testing market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis for the period of 2016-2023, which enables stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments facilitates to understand the various products of the market.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which predict the competitive outlook of the market.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTATION
- Immunoturbidity Assay
- Chemiluminescence Assay
- Immunoprotein Electrophoresis
- Enzyme-Based Immunoassay
- Immunofluorescence Assay
- C-reactive Protein Diagnostic Test
- Complement System Protein Diagnostic Test
- Prealbumin Diagnostic Test
- Haptoglobin Diagnostic Test
- Immunoglobulin Diagnostic Test
- Free Light Chain Diagnostic Test
- Autoimmune Testing
- Infectious Disease Testing
- Allergy Testing
- Endocrine Testing
- Oncology Testing
- Toxicology Testing
- North America
- Asia Pacific
KEY PLAYERS PROFILED
- Abbott Laboratories
- Abcam PLC
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Danaher Corporation
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220, United States
Direct: + 1-503-894-6022
Toll Free: + 1-800-910-6452