Big Market Research added a report on “Fetal Monitoring Market By Product (Instruments & Consumables And Software (Ultrasound, Uterine Contraction Monitor, Electronic Fetal/Maternal Monitor, Fetal Electrodes, Fetal Doppler, Telemetry Solutions, Accessories & Consumables, And Other Products) Technique, (Invasive And Non-Invasive), Portability (Portable And Non-Portable), Application (Intrapartum Fetal Monitoring And Antepartum Fetal Monitoring), End User (Hospitals, Clinics, And Other End Users) – Global Opportunity Analysis And Industry Forecast, 2014-2022”
Fetal monitoring is a vital diagnostic tool, which is used for monitoring the heart rate and movement of fetus, and maternal contractions. Fetal monitors are vital devices that are used for monitoring uterine contractions during labor. In addition, they are used for monitoring the progress of labor, and in particular, wellbeing of the fetus. Fetal monitoring is a medical method to check the health of an unborn baby to ensure safe birth of the newborn. Fetal monitors are used in the treatment of disabilities such as mental retardation, vision & hearing problems, chronic lung diseases, hypothermia, jaundice, and neonatal diseases.
The global fetal monitoring market is driven by factors such as surge in preterm births & birth rates, technological advancements, and increase in need for fetal monitoring during pregnancy. In addition, rise in antepartum hemorrhage rate, premature delivery rate, and surge in the need for fetal monitoring supplement the market growth. However, high cost of equipment, stringent regulatory procedures, and low prevalence of birth rates especially in few developed countries impede the market growth. Furthermore, emerging technologies, such as portable & wireless products and untapped emerging economies offer lucrative opportunities for the market players.
Request for Sample Copy@ https://goo.gl/HEpK0i
The global fetal monitoring market is segmented on the basis of product, portability, method, application, and geography. This market is segmented based on product into instruments & consumables and software. The instruments & consumables segment is further divided into ultrasound, electronic fetal/maternal monitor, fetal electrodes, fetal Doppler, uterine contraction monitor, telemetry solutions, accessories & consumables, and other products. Based on portability, the market is categorized into non-portable systems and portable systems. Based on method, the market is categorized into non-invasive and invasive. The application areas of the market are antepartum fetal monitoring and intrapartum fetal monitoring. The users of the market are hospitals, clinics, and others. The market is analyzed based on four regions, namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players profiled in report are GE Healthcare (UK), Analogic Corporation, Fujifilm Sonosite, Inc., GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Medtronic Plc, Arjohuntleigh (subsidiary of Getinge AB), Neoventa Medical AB, Natus Medical Incorporated, and Spacelabs Healthcare (subsidiary of OSI Systems).
For Purchase Enquiry@ https://goo.gl/I0yjlr
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global fetal monitoring market along with the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided in the report.
- Comprehensive quantitative analysis of the industry for the period of 2014‐2022 is provided in the report to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analyses of key segments of the industry helps in understanding the types of products and technologies used across geographies.
- Key market players along with their strategies have been provided in the report to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
Fetal Monitoring Market Key Segment
The global fetal monitoring market is segmented into product, technique, portability, application, end user, and geography
- Instruments & Consumables
- 2D Ultrasound
- 3D & 4D Ultrasound
- Doppler Imaging
- Uterine Contraction Monitor
- Internal Monitoring
- External Monitoring
- Electronic Fetal/Maternal Monitor
- Fetal Electrodes
- Fetal Doppler
- Telemetry Solutions
- Accessories & Consumables
- Other Products
- Intrapartum Fetal Monitoring
- Antepartum Fetal Monitoring
By End User
- Others (Academics, Research Centers, Diagnostic Clinics, and Others)
- North America
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220, United States
Direct: + 1-503-894-6022
Toll Free: + 1-800-910-6452