Drugs that are administered by patients themselves are known as self-administered drugs. These drugs can be taken through implantable and non-implantable infusion pumps that come in contact with the skin surface. OTC, Oral and Topical preparations are also considered self-administered drugs. Active lifestyles have prompted patients to seek drugs that would not only save time, but would enable them to avoid hospitals altogether (except in emergency cases). This trend is supplementing the growth of the self-administered drugs market. Reimbursement policies will also boost market growth. The shifting of patient populations to industrial countries, and high healthcare costs which encourage patients to adopt self-administered drugs would also contribute to the growth of this market. Abbott Laboratories, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Novartis AG, Eli Lilly and Company, Gilead Sciences and Antares Pharma are the major players operating in the self-administered drugs market.
“Early Buyers Will Receive 20% Customization on This Report.”
The self-administered drugs market has been segmented into product, indication and geography. The self-administered drugs product market includes injectable drugs, inhaled drugs and transdermal drugs. On the basis of indication, the market is segmented into cardiovascular, diabetes, osteoporosis, pain management, hormone replacement and others. Geographically, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA.
- The report throws light on the dominant current trends. Based on the analysis of trends, revenues are forecast from 2013-2020
- Analysis of key strategies adopted by market players would assist in providing an in-depth understanding of market intelligence
- Analysis of trends in various regions would help companies to plan their strategies depending on the region
- Drivers and opportunities are evaluated to highlight the top factors responsible for market growth. Various segments are carefully evaluated to gauge the potential of the market
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis provides an insight into market dynamics and industry competition
Send Enquiry @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/541