Pune, India, 17 July 2017: WiseGuyReports announced addition of new report, titled “Restless Legs Syndrome – Pipeline Review, H2 2017”.
Restless legs syndrome (RLS), also known as Willis-Ekbom disease (WED), is a disorder of the part of the nervous system that affects the legs and causes an urge to move them. Symptoms include itching, pain, a creepy-crawly feeling and cramping in the calf’s or legs. Predisposing factor includes age. Treatment includes muscle relaxants, sleep medications and narcotic medications.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Restless Legs Syndrome – Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Restless Legs Syndrome (Central Nervous System), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Restless Legs Syndrome (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Restless Legs Syndrome and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages are 1, 1, 3, 1 and 2 respectively.
Restless Legs Syndrome (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Restless Legs Syndrome (Central Nervous System).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Restless Legs Syndrome (Central Nervous System) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Restless Legs Syndrome (Central Nervous System) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Restless Legs Syndrome (Central Nervous System) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Restless Legs Syndrome (Central Nervous System)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Restless Legs Syndrome (Central Nervous System).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Restless Legs Syndrome (Central Nervous System) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Content: Key Points
List of Tables
List of Figures
Restless Legs Syndrome – Overview
Restless Legs Syndrome – Therapeutics Development
Pipeline by Companies
Products under Development by Companies
Restless Legs Syndrome – Therapeutics Assessment
Assessment by Target
Assessment by Mechanism of Action
Assessment by Route of Administration
Assessment by Molecule Type
Restless Legs Syndrome – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co Inc
Merz Pharma GmbH & Co KgaA
Mundipharma International Ltd
Serina Therapeutics Inc
Restless Legs Syndrome – Drug Profiles
(cannabidiol + dronabinol) – Drug Profile
Mechanism Of Action
(naloxone hydrochloride + oxycodone hydrochloride) ER – Drug Profile
Mechanism Of Action
aplindore fumarate – Drug Profile
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check:
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check: