Presbyopia Pipeline Review, H1 2017 report providing an overview of the Presbyopia (Ophthalmology) pipeline landscape. The pipeline report helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Presbyopia Pipeline companies are Acucela Inc, Allergan Plc, Johnson & Johnson, Novartis AG
Presbyopia – Drug Profiles – oxymetazoline hydrochloride + pilocarpine hydrochloride, EV-06, lanosterol, oxymetazoline hydrochloride, PresbiDrops, Small Molecules to Inhibit Beta-L Crystallin for Cataract and Presbyopia, VP-1001
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline report Presbyopia Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Presbyopia (Ophthalmology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
Order a copy of this research report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=1117843 .
Presbyopia is an eye condition in which eye slowly loses the ability to focus quickly on objects that are close. Presbyopia happens in people as they age. Signs and symptoms include headaches, eyestrain, difficulty reading small print and fatigue. Risk factors include anemia, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, hyperopia, multiple sclerosis, myasthenia gravis and eye trauma.
The Presbyopia (Ophthalmology) pipeline guide is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Discount on this report http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=1117843 .
The Presbyopia (Ophthalmology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Presbyopia and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 2, 3, 2, 1 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Presbyopia (Ophthalmology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Presbyopia (Ophthalmology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Presbyopia (Ophthalmology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Presbyopia (Ophthalmology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Presbyopia (Ophthalmology)
ReportsandReports.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 100,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.
2nd Floor, Metropole,
Bund Garden Road,
Pune – 411001,
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441