A new research document with title ‘Post-Operative Pain – Pipeline Review, H2 2017’ covering detailed analysis, Competitive landscape, forecast and strategies. The study covers important players/vendors such as …………….
The latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Post-Operative Pain – Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides an overview of the Post-Operative Pain (Central Nervous System) pipeline landscape.
Pain is one of the main postoperative adverse outcomes causing distress to patients. Degree of postoperative pain experienced by individuals varies. Cause of pain includes peripheral nerve damage during surgery, inflammation at the site of the wound and damage to bodily tissues during surgery. Risk factors include site of the operation, age, level of fear or anxiety, surgical procedure, personal preference and response to agents given. Treatment for post-operative pain includes analgesia and anesthetics.
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/575247-post-operative-pain-pipeline-review-1
The Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Post-Operative Pain – Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Post-Operative Pain (Central Nervous System), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Post-Operative Pain (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Post-Operative Pain and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Filing rejected/Withdrawn, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 2, 1, 10, 16, 8, 14, 3 and 2 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase III and Preclinical stages comprises 1 and 1 molecules, respectively.
Post-Operative Pain (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from The proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Post-Operative Pain (Central Nervous System).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Post-Operative Pain (Central Nervous System) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Post-Operative Pain (Central Nervous System) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Post-Operative Pain (Central Nervous System) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Post-Operative Pain (Central Nervous System)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Post-Operative Pain (Central Nervous System).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Post-Operative Pain (Central Nervous System) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=575247
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Abide Therapeutics Inc
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Inc
Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company Inc
Cara Therapeutics Inc
Center Laboratories Inc
Colby Pharmaceutical Company
Cytogel Pharma LLC
Dompe Farmaceutici SpA
Eupraxia Pharmaceuticals Inc
EyeGate Pharmaceuticals Inc
Fujimoto Pharmaceutical Corp
GW Pharmaceuticals Plc
Heron Therapeutics Inc
Insys Therapeutics Inc
Liquidia Technologies Inc
Mundipharma International Ltd
Pacira Pharmaceuticals Inc
Recro Pharma Inc
Relmada Therapeutics Inc
Serina Therapeutics Inc
SteadyMed Therapeutics Inc
Teikoku Pharma USA Inc
The Medicines Company
Get customization & check discount for report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/request-discount/575247-post-operative-pain-pipeline-review-1
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 6
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage 7
Post-Operative Pain – Overview 8
Post-Operative Pain – Therapeutics Development 9
Pipeline Overview 9
Pipeline by Companies 10
Pipeline by Universities/Institutes 14
Products under Development by Companies 15
Products under Development by Universities/Institutes 18
Post-Operative Pain – Therapeutics Assessment 19
Assessment by Target 19
Assessment by Mechanism of Action 22
Assessment by Route of Administration 25
Assessment by Molecule Type 27
Post-Operative Pain – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 29
Abide Therapeutics Inc 29
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Inc 29
Adynxx Inc 30
AngioChem Inc 30
Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company Inc 31
Camurus AB 31
Cara Therapeutics Inc 32
Center Laboratories Inc 32
Colby Pharmaceutical Company 33
Cytogel Pharma LLC 33
Dompe Farmaceutici SpA 34
DURECT Corp 34
Eupraxia Pharmaceuticals Inc 35
EyeGate Pharmaceuticals Inc 35
Fujimoto Pharmaceutical Corp 36
GW Pharmaceuticals Plc 36
Heron Therapeutics Inc 37
Immupharma Plc 37
Innocoll AG 38
Insys Therapeutics Inc 38
Lipocure Ltd 39
Liquidia Technologies Inc 39
Medtronic Plc 40
Mundipharma International Ltd 40
Novartis AG 41
Orion Oyj 41
Pacira Pharmaceuticals Inc 42
PainReform Ltd 42
PhytoHealth Corp 43
PixarBio Corp 43
Proteus SA 44
Recro Pharma Inc 44
Relmada Therapeutics Inc 45
Serina Therapeutics Inc 45
SteadyMed Therapeutics Inc 46
Teikoku Pharma USA Inc 46
The Medicines Company 47
Trevena Inc 47
Xigen SA 48
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/575247-post-operative-pain-pipeline-review-1
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
CRAIG FRANCIS (PR & Marketing Manager)
Ph: +1 (206) 317 1218