Big Market Research added a report on “Phytosterols Market By Material Type (Î²-Sitosterols, Campesterols, Stigmasterols And Others), And By Application (Food, Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics, And Feed) – Global Opportunity Analysis And Industry Forecast, 2014-2022”
The global phytosterols market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.62% from 2016 to 2022 to reach $935 million by 2022 from $490 million in 2015. Phytosterols are steroid compounds retaining cholesterol-like molecules but differ in double bond arrangement from cholesterol molecule. They are obtained from plants (fruits, nuts, oils, and corn) and are used as food additives or as food ingredients approved by regulatory bodies. They are used for their beneficial effects as they reduce triglyceride level in the human body for instance, in case of high cholesterol, it lowers raised cholesterol by preventing absorption of cholesterol in the blood stream and the cholesterol removed from body as waste by phytosterols mechanism. Moreover, phytosterols have other benefits such as its anti-oxidant effect that helps fight against cancerous cells of various types of cancers (ovarian, breast, stomach, and lung cancer). Products such as β-sitosterols, Stigmasterol, and Campesterols and other 100 plus phytosterols find applications in food & beverages pharmaceuticals, feed, and cosmetics.
Request for Sample Copy@ https://goo.gl/RfjzEJ
The health benefits associated with phytosterols have increased their demand among consumers. However, poor solubility, poor bioavailability, and side effects such as constipation, diarrhea, bloating, and swelling are observed in pharmaceutical phytosterols, which are expected to drive the demand for improvement in the quality of drugs. Increasing demand for herbs and minerals extracts to be reinforced as food additives in beverages and foods are anticipated to create numerous opportunities for the market in the coming years.
The report segments the phytosterols market on the basis of type, by application, and geography. Based on type, the market is segmented into beta-setosterols, campesterols, stigmasterols, and others. Based on application, the market is segmented into food, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, and feed. Geographically, the market is studied North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
For Purchase Enquiry@ https://goo.gl/Im3YRD
KEY MARKET BENEFITS
- This report contains the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014-2022, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- The report offers a detailed analysis of key driving and restraining factors of the global phytosterols market.
- An extensive analysis of current research and clinical developments within the global phytosterols market is provided with key market dynamic factors that help in understanding the behavior of the market.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and analyzing the top competitors within the market structure.
- Competitive intelligence helps in understanding the competitive scenario across the geographies.
- Key market players within the phytosterols market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps in understanding competitive outlook of global phytosterols market.
Key Market Segment
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
The market players include
- Archer Daniels Midlands
- Cargill Incorporated
- Pharmchem Laboratories Inc
- BASF SE
- I. DuPont De Nemours
- Raisio plc
- Arboris LLC
- Unilever plc
- Hyphyto Inc
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220, United States
Direct: + 1-503-894-6022
Toll Free: + 1-800-910-6452