A new research document with title ‘OpportunityAnalyzer: Bladder Cancer – Opportunity Analysis and Forecasts to 2025’ covering detailed analysis, Competitive landscape, forecast and strategies. The study covers geographic analysis and important players/vendors. The report will help user gain market insights, future trends and growth prospects for forecast.
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/575298-opportunityanalyzer-16
OpportunityAnalyzer: Bladder Cancer – Opportunity Analysis and Forecasts to 2025
The bladder cancer market in the seven major pharmaceutical markets (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan) has remained largely unchanged in the past 10-20 years. However, significant expansion is expected starting in 2016, with the introduction of several new therapies that are projected to fuel market growth. In addition, bladder cancer has a robust early-stage pipeline that will contribute to market growth during the forecast period. Currently, the bladder cancer market is dominated by generic chemotherapy and immunotherapy. Though initially effective, toxicity and lack of clinical efficacy in improving overall survival have left the door open for more tolerable and effective drugs to be developed. In the past, bladder cancer has not been an area of focus for pharmaceutical companies, but that is rapidly changing as more companies focus on the bladder cancer market, recognizing the high level of unmet need and relatively clear regulatory path. During the forecast period, the market landscape will begin to change dramatically with the introduction of newer immunotherapies, specifically, PD-1 checkpoint modulators, of which five are expected to launch by 2025. These drugs will provide much-needed alternatives to bladder cancer patients who have not benefitted from traditional treatments.
Key Questions Answered
– How will the bladder cancer market landscape in the 7MM (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan) change from 2015-2025?
– What are the most promising late-stage pipeline drugs in bladder cancer?
– How do the clinical and commercial attributes of late-stage pipeline therapies compare with one another, and against existing treatment options?
– What are the unmet needs in bladder cancer treatment management?
– What drivers and barriers will affect bladder cancer therapeutics sales in the 7MM over the forecast period?
– Overview of bladder cancer, including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and current management strategies.
– Topline Bladder cancer market revenue from 2015-2025. Annual cost of therapy (ACOT) and major pipeline product sales in this forecast period are included.
– Key topics covered include current treatment options, unmet needs and opportunities, and the drivers and barriers affecting bladder cancer therapeutics sales in the 7MM.
– Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different phases, emerging novel trends under development, synopses of innovative early-stage projects, and detailed analysis of late-stage pipeline products.
– Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global bladder cancer therapeutics market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to –
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global bladder cancer therapeutics market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the bladder cancer therapeutics market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.
Get customization & check discount for report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/request-discount/575298-opportunityanalyzer-16
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables 6
1.2 List of Figures 8
2 Bladder Cancer: Executive Summary 10
2.1 Bladder Cancer Market in the 7MM Expected To Triple in Size From 2015 to 2025 11
2.2 Big Pharma Focuses on Label Expansion, While Smaller Companies Focus on Developing Drugs with Novel Mechanisms of Action 12
2.3 The Levels of Unmet Need Remain High Across Bladder Cancer Settings 13
2.4 Pipeline Agents Will Reduce Unmet Need, but Opportunities Remain 13
2.5 NMIBC Settings Are Not Expected to Change Significantly, While PD-1 Checkpoint Inhibitors Are Expected to Gain Stronghold in Advanced Disease Settings 14
2.6 What Do Physicians Think? 17
3 Disease Overview 19
3.1 Etiology and Pathophysiology 19
3.1.1 Etiology 19
3.1.2 Pathophysiology 20
3.2 Classification or Staging Systems 21
3.3 Symptoms 24
3.4 Prognosis 25
3.5 Quality of Life 25
4 Epidemiology 27
4.1 Disease Background 27
4.2 Risk Factors and Comorbidities 27
4.3 Global Trends 28
4.3.1 Incidence 29
4.3.2 Relative Survival 31
4.4 Forecast Methodology 32
4.4.1 Sources Used Tables 32
4.4.2 Forecast Assumptions and Methods 36
4.4.3 Sources Not Used 39
4.5 Epidemiological Forecast for Bladder Cancer (2015-2025) 40
4.5.1 Diagnosed Incident Cases of Bladder Cancer 40
4.5.2 Age-Specific Diagnosed Incident Cases of Bladder Cancer 41
4.5.3 Sex-Specific Diagnosed Incident Cases of Bladder Cancer 43
4.5.4 Age-Standardized Diagnosed Incidence Rates of Bladder Cancer 44
4.5.5 Diagnosed Incident Cases of Bladder Cancer by Stage at Diagnosis 45
4.5.6 Five-Year Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of Bladder Cancer 46
4.6 Discussion 48
4.6.1 Epidemiological Forecast Insight 48
4.6.2 Limitations of the Analysis 49
4.6.3 Strengths of the Analysis 50
5 Current Treatment Options 51
5.1 Overview 51
5.2 Diagnosis and Treatment 51
5.2.1 Diagnosis 51
5.2.2 Treatment Guidelines and Leading Prescribed Drugs 53
5.3 Clinical Practice 54
5.4 Product Profiles – Major Brands, Immunotherapies 56
5.4.1 Bacillus Calmette-Guérin (BCG) 56
5.4.2 Tecentriq (atezolizumab) 63
5.4.3 Opdivo (nivolumab) 72
5.5 Product Profiles – Major Brands, Chemotherapies 79
5.5.1 GemCis (gemcitabine/cisplatin) 79
5.5.2 Mitomycin C 83
5.5.3 Valstar (valrubicin) 84
5.5.4 Javlor (vinflunine ditartrate) 88
6 Unmet Needs Assessment and Opportunity Analysis 93
6.1 Overview 93
6.2 Improved Treatments for Patients with BCG-Relapsed/Refractory NMIBC 93
6.2.1 Unmet Need 93
6.2.2 Gap Analysis 94
6.2.3 Opportunity 94
6.3 Prevention of Disease Progression in Patients with NMIBC 95
6.3.1 Unmet Need 95
6.3.2 Gap Analysis 95
6.3.3 Opportunity 96
6.4 Therapies for Advanced Disease Beyond Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors 96
6.4.1 Unmet Need 96
6.4.2 Gap Analysis 97
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/575298-opportunityanalyzer-16
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=575298
CRAIG FRANCIS (PR & Marketing Manager)
Ph: +1 (206) 317 1218