According to the report Nuclear Medicine Diagnostics Market, published by Market Data Forecast, the North America market is projected to reach USD 6.05 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 11.3% from 2016 to 2021.
Nuclear medicine is a branch of medicine that utilizes radiation to convey data about the working of a person’s particular organs to treat a disease. As a rule, the data will help the doctors to make a fast, precise diagnosis of the patient’s disease.
Till now, SPECT imaging was the most customary modality for nuclear medicine applications, for example, nuclear cardiology methods. Be that as it may, the pattern is soon going to see a down turn inferable from lack of molybdenum-99 isotope which thus will prompt insufficiency of Technetium-99, which is the side-product of molybdenum. Subsequently, PET imaging items which incorporate PET-CT scanners is assessed to be the quickest developing and anticipated that it will represent a conceivably strong share soon.
This developing business sector liking is going to be a combination of nuclear imaging with various diagnostic imaging items, for example, SPECT/CT, PET/CT and MRI/PET. This gives full range of imaging scans over a similar unit and in the same time. PET market is expected to witness more growth when compared to SPECT imaging because of its better features of conveying higher resolution pictures and the absence of accessibility of technetium-99m.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Nuclear Medicine Diagnostics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-nuclear-medicine-diagnostics-market-124/
Nuclear Medicine Diagnostics Market: Drivers & Restraints
Expanding utilization of SPECT and PET in medical diagnostics, growing awareness among individuals about radiopharmaceuticals, and ready accessibility of radiopharmaceuticals are few of the main factors fuelling the development of the market. However, shorter half-life of radioisotopes, regulatory guidelines, high capital investment and reimbursement issues are a few limitations for the nuclear medicine market growth.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Nuclear Medicine Diagnostics Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-nuclear-medicine-diagnostics-market-124/request-sample
Nuclear Medicine Diagnostics Market: Segmentation
By Type of Radioisotopes
- Technetium-99m (Tc-99m)
- Thallium-201 (Tl-201)
- Iodine (I-123)
- Rubidium-82 (Rb-82)
- Iodine-131 (I-131)
- Yttrium-90 (Y-90)
- Samarium-153 (Sm-153)
- Rhenium-186 (Re-186)
- Lutetium-177 (Lu-177)
- Radium-223 (Ra-223) & Alpharadin
- Actinium-225 (Ac-225)
- Lead-212 (Pb-212)/Bismuth-212 (Bi-212)
- Astatine-211 (At-211)
- Radium-224 (Ra-224)
- Thorium-227 (Th-227)
- Other radio-isotopes
- Other applications
From simple data collection through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-nuclear-medicine-diagnostics-market-124/customize-report
Nuclear Medicine Diagnostics Market: Overview
In this market, the factors which influence the growth positively are increasing incidence of cancer and cardiac diseases. The most common modality for nuclear medicine is SPECT Imaging, for applications such as nuclear cardiology methods. North America has the largest market share globally in this sector and is expected to grow at a significantly high rate.
Nuclear Medicine Diagnostics Market: Region-wise Outlook
On the basis of geography, the North America market is analyzed under the regions namely United States, Canada and Mexico. Nuclear Medicine Diagnostics Market is dominated by US in this region. Growth of the North American Market is primarily driven by factors like increasing awareness, growing utilization of SPECT and PET in medical diagnostics, redy accessibility of them among others.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Nuclear Medicine Diagnostics market outlook in North America? What trends are affecting the North American market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Nuclear Medicine Diagnostics market in North America?
- What are the key market segments that currently occupy the highest market share? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What challenges are restraining the growth of the Nuclear Medicine Diagnostics market? How will emerging technologies answer these challenges?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Nuclear Medicine Diagnostics?
Nuclear Medicine Diagnostics Market: Key Players
Major players in the market include Agfa-Gevaert N.V., CardiArc Ltd., Digirad Corporation, Gamma Medica Inc., GE Healthcare, Hologic Inc., Medx Inc., Naviscan Inc., Positron Corporation, Segami Corporation and Siemens Healthcare.
Reasons to buy Nuclear Medicine Diagnostics Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Diagnostics Segment:
Head and Neck Cancer Diagnostics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-head-and-neck-cancer-diagnostics-market-51/
Genetic Testing Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-genetic-testing-market-37/
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases