According to the report “North America Spinal Cord Stimulation Market,” published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 2115 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 9.2% from 2016 to 2021.
Spinal cord stimulation is also called as neurostimulation, which directs mild electrical pulses that interfere with the pain messages reaching the brain. These pulses are generated by a small device implanted near the spine. Spinal cord stimulator has been used for decades, and has been used for an increasing number of conditions. Cervical and lumbar radiculitis, failed back surgery syndrome, complex regional pain syndrome and neuropathy are some conditions that are helped by the therapy. Due increasing number of application in various pain management conditions, the demand for the SCS has been growing from years.
Spinal cord stimulation blocks the sensation of pain by using a low voltage stimulation to spine. It is a small device implanted in the body to transmit an electrical current to the spinal cord. When it turns on, the stimulation feels as a mild tingling in the area of pain. It helps the patients to better manage symptoms and will potentially decrease the use of pain medications. It may also be an option if you have an arm pain or chronic leg, and have not found relief with other therapies. Due to this simulation, It helps patients better to manage their chronic pain symptoms and also to decrease the use of opioid medications. Some strokes or pains like chronic back, leg or arm pain can get rid of this pain by using this stimulation, which has not found relief with other therapies.
Get a comprehensive overview of the North America spinal cord stimulation (SCS) market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-spinal-cord-stimulation-market-1307/
North America Spinal Cord Stimulation Market: Drivers & Restraints
North America Spinal cord stimulation market is primarily driven by rising adult population, rising demand for minimally invasive surgeries, innovation of new technologies & therapies, increasing cases of obesity, and increasing in ageing demographics. However, there are number of factors that are challenging the growth of the Spinal cord Stimulation market like high cost related with therapy, stringent regulatory approvals, and major reliance on traditional SCS therapy.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the North America spinal cord stimulation (SCS) market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-spinal-cord-stimulation-market-1307/request-sample
North America spinal cord stimulation (SCS) market: Segmentation
- Degenerative Disk Disease (DDD)
- Failed Back Syndrome (FBS)
- Unsuccessful Disk Surgery
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
- Multiple Back Operations
- Lumbar adhesive Arachnoiditis
By Product Type
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASC’s)
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization.
North America spinal cord stimulation (SCS) market: Overview
North America has the highest share in the market due to the presence of top manufacturers in the region. This product is expected to witness high demand due to extensive use of applications, growing demand in healthcare institutions and clinics, and subsequent commercialization of products in faster growing product segments. Hospitals are major end-users of SCS devices and accounted for around 75% of the total market share during 2015
As discussed earlier, Much of the region’s growth is likely to come from the high investments by top manufacturers to improve product compatibility and patient safety. Majority of the region’s revenue comes from the US due to technological advancements and the availability of reimbursement facilities in the country. With the growing preference for SCS devices by the surgeons’ in MIS technique for chronic back pain management, the market will witness huge growth in the region during the forecast period.
North America spinal cord stimulation (SCS) market: Region-wise Outlook
Based on Geography, the North America Spinal Cord Stimulation market is analysed under various regions namely U.S and Canada. North America has the highest share in the market due to the presence of top manufacturers in the region. North America is accounted to have highest CAGR over the forecast period owing to increasing prevalence in pain. The Americas is the largest revenue-contributing region in the SCS market and is expected to occupy around 59% of the overall market revenue during the forecast period.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future spinal cord stimulation (SCS) market outlook in North America? What trends are affecting the North America market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the spinal cord stimulation (SCS) space in North America?
- What are the key, high growth markets that spinal cord stimulation (SCS) manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the spinal cord stimulation (SCS) currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of spinal cord stimulation (SCS)?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of spinal cord stimulation (SCS)?
North America spinal cord stimulation (SCS) market: Key Players
Some of the major companies operating in the Global spinal cord stimulation (SCS) market are Boston, Medtronic, Nevro, St. Jude Medical, Greatbatch, Stimwave. In these new players like Stimwave, Greatbatch are expected to grow in the market in coming years. The companies like Boston Scientific, Medtronic Plc, Nevro Corporation, and St. Jude Medical are making higher investments in several research activities to launch new devices.
Reasons to buy North America spinal cord stimulation (SCS) market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206