According to the report North America Respiratory Monitoring Devices Market, published by Market Data Forecast, the market was estimated to be USD 5.6 billion in 2016 and is predicted to reach USD 8.74 billion by 2021 with a CAGR of 9.3 % from 2016 to 2021.
Respiratory Monitoring Devices are used to find problems in your respiratory system by finding the amount of air we inhale or exhale, Amount of oxygen present in blood or the Amount of carbon dioxide. Respiratory devices help in the removal of mucus from the respiratory airways and thereby improve pulmonary function. As a result of its high propensity for respiratory diseases, India is expected to be viewed as a potential target for global medical device makers. Respiratory Diseases are rising ceaselessly in view of reduction in air quality, urbanization and Deforestation. Rise in number of smokers all around is additionally a reason for growing respiratory diseases.
Respiratory care devices are used for diagnosis, monitoring, and treatment of respiratory diseases such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma, tuberculosis, and pneumonia. These devices provide enhanced care to patients suffering from such acute and chronic respiratory diseases. The market is witnessing decent growth as COPD is one of the leading causes of death globally. By 2021, COPD is expected to be the fifth leading cause of death globally. Respiratory Monitoring Devices rise due to the ascent in respiratory diseases and high clinical costs. With Respiratory Monitoring Devices, Clinical care is moved to home care.
Get a comprehensive overview of the North America Respiratory Monitoring Devices Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-respiratory-monitoring-devices-system-market-1956/
Respiratory Monitoring Devices Market: Drivers & Restraints
There are many factors that are driving this market like Increase in the number of patients suffering from respiratory diseases like Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), tuberculosis, asthma and pneumonia, Technological advancements in the development of better devices, Increase in disposable incomes, Increase in the demand for respiratory devices in private hospitals and clinics, increase in aging population, Prevalence of COPD Globally, rise in number of Smokers and rise in healthcare expenditure in emerging countries. Availability of Advanced Technologies and high disposable incomes are also driving the market. But factors like Increase in sophistication of devices, High costs associated with the purchase and operation, Lack of public awareness, especially in developing countries, huge price of Monitoring Devices and increased complexity are restraining the market growth.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Respiratory Monitoring Devices Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-respiratory-monitoring-devices-system-market-1956/request-sample
Respiratory Monitoring Devices Market: Segmentation
- By Diagnostic and Monitoring Devices
- Sleep Test Devices
- Gas Analysers
- Pulse Oximeters
- Peak Flow Meters
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-respiratory-monitoring-devices-system-market-1956/customize-report
Respiratory Monitoring Devices Market: Overview
Respiratory care devices are used for diagnosis, monitoring, and treatment of respiratory diseases such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma, tuberculosis, and pneumonia. These devices provide enhanced care to patients suffering from such acute and chronic respiratory diseases. The report analyses the respiratory care devices market on the basis of product type, end user, and geography. The global geriatric population has witnessed an unprecedented increase in the recent years. Aging is associated with progressive decline in lung function and increase in prevalence of respiratory diseases such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and asthma. The respiratory system undergoes various anatomical, physiological, and immunological changes with increase in age. The structural changes, including deformities in chest wall and thoracic spine, impair the functioning of the respiratory system and lead to complications in breathing. The incidence of respiratory diseases is expected to increase in the near future; thereby driving the global respiratory care monitoring devices market.
Respiratory Monitoring Devices Market: Region-wise Outlook
Geographically, this market is further segmented in to US and Canada. This region holds the highest share in the global market because of their developed markets and availability of major players in this region because of developed health care infrastructure, large pool of respiratory disease patient’s due to lifestyle such as smoking and tobacco habits, and availability of trained personnel to operate the advanced respiratory devices.
Key Questions Answered
- Market analysis for the respiratory devices market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on the global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the respiratory devices market on the global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.
Respiratory Monitoring Devices Market: Key Players
Some of the Key players in this market are Covidien GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Resmed, Merck & Co. Inc, Calondo Pharmaceuticals Inc., Quark Pharmaceuticals Inc., Access Pharmaceuticals Inc., Sirnaomics Inc., and Traversa Therapeutics Inc.
Reasons to buy Respiratory Monitoring Devices Market Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Medical Devices Segment:
North America Cardiac assist devices: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-cardiac-assist-devices-market-28/
North America Dental Consumables: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-dental-consumables-market-42/
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases